Ideas On How Colby Could Get More Heat?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what that fat guy's name is that does MMA reporting (Edit: it's John Morgan), but I think if he were to ask Colby a question during a press conference and Colby responded, "I don't like you because you're fat, so I'm not gonna answer your question", that would be some nice cheap heel heat (or it might have the opposite affect and just invoke laughter from people like myself, bwahaha.)

Any ideas of your own?

You don't need to create a thread for every thought that crosses your mind.

img_2293.jpg

That "fat reporter" is named Peter Griffin and he's actually the star of a hit TV series so leave him alone. What have you accomplished?

I don't know what that fat guy's name is that does MMA reporting (Edit: it's John Morgan), but I think if he were to ask Colby a question during a press conference and Colby responded, "I don't like you because you're fat, so I'm not gonna answer your question", that would be some nice cheap heel heat (or it might have the opposite affect and just invoke laughter from people like myself, bwahaha.)

Any ideas of your own?

Go watch WWE.

He can pick a fight with a bigger guy, then call the cops on him... Oh wait

Just announce him as Cocky Colby Covington. He'll get a few extra boos.

come up with your own ideas Colby

Next time he gets interviewed say Mark Hunt does steroids

Its a gimmick that has worked wonderfully in the past...

giphy.gif

YEZU.gif

He could question why 2% of the polulation accounts for 50% of sti's. That type of shit gets a lot of people all hot and bothered nowadays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back