Leon Edwards -220 vs cowboy

podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know cowboy isn't what he once was but I'm shocked he is such a big dog. Edwards is good but nothing special imo

Last edited:
Those last 2 KO losses to Masdival and Till still seem to be fresh on people's minds.

Cerrone is tricky to predict. You never know which version of him will show up. Stay off this fight brah.

I know cowboy isn't what he once was but I'm shocked he is just a big dog. Edwards is good but nothing special imo
same. edwards is a great grappler, and a okay striker. cowboy should have what it takes to beat him imo

Edwards is on a 5-fight win streak, and his win over Tumenov was super impressive (to me at least). I think Cowboy by TKO but only if Edwards respects Cowboy and high-fives him or hugs him.

I don't know if I'm even gonna watch this fight.. Oh yeah, it's on FP, so I guess not!

I'd probably still favor Cerrone. It's crazy how different the man can look from fight to fight. In fights like RDA, Diaz, Masvidal and a couple others he looks broken before the fight even starts then he faces Story, Brown and Cote and has beautiful combos. Never was impressed by Edwards but he might have enough to beat Cowboy at this point. Even against Yancy he didn't look great until he won.

Seems about right to me, Cerrone has looked bad in his last few fights and looks like he might be on the decline where as Edwards is on a win streak and has the momentum

I guess a good bet, but not that far off. Edwards is way better than "nothing special" imo.

Edwards has big wins over Tumenov and Luque, but imo Cerrone should be favored here.

I think it's been shown that Cowboy doesn't have what it takes to hang with the top guys at ww.

Also, this "two Cowboys" thing is a myth. The fights he looks great in are just the ones when he's fighting an easier opponent. He almost always falls short when it's a real challenge

Cerrone is tricky to predict. You never know which version of him will show up. Stay off this fight brah.
Yeah this fight is a dangerous one to pick. His fight against Till was his first fight out of North America, and that didn't bode well for him. How will he fare in Southeast Asia? Good luck with that.

I love Cowboy, but he's no longer reliable. It's hard to pick a winner in this one.

Leon has something to prove I think he gets the KO early

Edwards is on a 5-fight win streak, and his win over Tumenov was super impressive (to me at least). I think Cowboy by TKO but only if Edwards respects Cowboy and high-fives him or hugs him.

What was so impressive about the Tumenov win? He got pieced up on the feet and exploited his weak grappling. If Tumenov showed better fight IQ and didn't get a kick caught rd 3 he probably wins 29-28..

What was so impressive about the Tumenov win? He got pieced up on the feet and exploited his weak grappling. If Tumenov showed better fight IQ and didn't get a kick caught rd 3 he probably wins 29-28..
That. That was it. Tumenov should have won that fight. Edwards got through it and tapped him.

Back