Do boxing and kickboxing have popular fighters with fake WWE persona, Colby style?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm asking this question since I'm not sure who is popular in boxing/kickboxing and who isn't.

I know Canelo is popular - does he have any of this?

Adrien broner

And kickboxing does have badr. Guess thats the closest

in boxing you have adrien broner

i used to think Tyson Fury was fake but now i realize that his personality that comes across is genuine,

as for kickboxing back in the day Badr hari was the poster boy for bad boy wwe style, guys entrance theme is literally his name on repeat, attached is the shit he has done, in his defence he has calmed down over the years

upload_2018-6-18_18-43-44.png
But i dont know any colby type kickboxers nowadays

Adrien broner

And kickboxing does have badr. Guess thats the closest

in boxing you have adrien broner

i used to think Tyson Fury was fake but now i realize that his personality that comes across is genuine,

as for kickboxing back in the day Badr hari was the poster boy for bad boy wwe style, guys entrance theme is literally his name on repeat, attached is the shit he has done, in his defence he has calmed down over the years

View attachment 395243
But i dont know any colby type kickboxers nowadays

how the fuck did we think of the same people literally seconds apart MADNESS!!!

Hehe yeah that was cool.

I know Broner and Hari, obviously. I always thought Hari was legit creep, a criminal. Wasn't he?

And Broner is really fake persona?

Hehe yeah that was cool.

I know Broner and Hari, obviously. I always thought Hari was legit creep, a criminal. Wasn't he?

Yeah but badr also knows how to hype a fight.

Broner might actually be stupid. He gets arrested every 20 mins

Hehe yeah that was cool.

I really think Broner is fake, he's wannabe mayweather, when i think of fake i think of guys who have pre-planned antics like colby does, as for broner this promo and that whole "fake proposal comb my hair instead prank" screamed disingenuous whereas Fury seems like he just says exactly whats on his mind no matter what and is a nutjob with immense boxing talent

EDIT: Hari has definitely had been convicted of crimes with assault charges

David Haye campaigning for a fight against Klitschko comes to mind.

Yeah but badr also knows how to hype a fight.

How does he do it?

I really think Broner is fake, he's wannabe mayweather, when i think of fake i think of guys who have pre-planned antics like colby does, as for broner this promo and that whole "fake proposal comb my hair instead prank" screamed disingenuous

I just check some of his press conferences...sounds like he's either actually good or genuine trash talker. But it's Mayweather/Conor style, it's not overworked. Or is it?

Isn't this one just a loudmouth thug, Ferguson style but worse?

I don't see him this way. He seemed like an educated, well spoken guy with high IQ.

But his campaign for Klit was WWE, fake and over the top.

Posing with a replica of his brother severed head in his hand, shit like that.

i think Broner is the closest thing to Colby, because Badr and Tyson Fury aren't acting. Badr is really an asshole in real life, and Tyson is really crazy.

also, Shannon Briggs i think is waaay better at real life trolling than Colby is. Colby only really trolls the internet, because it's safe. Shannon Briggs straight up stalks motherfuckers lol

i think Broner is the closest thing to Colby, because Badr and Tyson Fury aren't acting. Badr is really an asshole in real life, and Tyson is really crazy.

also, Shannon Briggs i think is waaay better at real life trolling than Colby is. Colby only really trolls the internet, because it's safe. Shannon Briggs straight up stalks motherfuckers lol

Briggs is awesome, i will forever cherish that video of him stalking sailing klitschko, shit is hilarious

Hahaha but Klitchko's revenge was also awesome, with water

You know , this is really funny and original.

something about getting punched in the face as a full time occupation tends to humble people. just look at anthony mundine (if any of you know who that is)

I don't see him this way. He seemed like an educated, well spoken guy with high IQ.

But his campaign for Klit was WWE, fake and over the top.

Posing with a replica of his brother severed head in his hand, shit like that.

Haven't seen this, but I remember some of their encounters like this one:

It's amazing how pwning Klitschko was.

Back