Anyone else notice Yoel's unique body proportions?

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ever notice how Black males usually have a very short torso with super long legs and arms to their height..
While white men and asians usually have Longer torsos thus a lower center of gravity with varying arm lengths yet shorter legs?

Yoel is one of those very athletic guys with a pretty normal reach to his height standing at 5'11-6'0 with a 73in reach like me...

But what Im getting at is his torso is Kinda long with shortish legs. You can see his bellybotton isnt so high on his torso like a lot of other peoples.

Yet even with this he can fly in the air and KO people easily.

He gives us long torso/Shorter legged avg reach fellas some hope haha.

giphy.gif

Romero2.jpg

romero-intense.jpg

Yoel-ROmero.jpg

GrapeJuiceMMA Yoel threads are always a good time.

Yoel isn't 6ft btw

NAH man I’ve never noticed anything out of the ordinary with Yoel’s physique... he looks close enough to the avg. 41yr old

There must be a lot of women posting on this forum, seeing as Yoel's physique seems to be such a hot topic.

Well, either women or...

I have never looked at male bodies this hard to know this, thanks for the information

You’re right, me and Yoel are practically identical twins.

Edit

But yes i have noticed this. Because I have OCD and body dysmorphia.

Yoel has a pretty long torso for a black dude and his reach isn’t super human. If that reach measurement is accurate. Not all black people are lanky look at Tyson.

But don’t be to happy about it. Even if your anthropometrically similar the difference in body composition, muscular quality and amount of muscle tissue is staggering.

Last edited:
In a single shot on his own, Conor looks in decent shape, this picture makes him look about 12 years old. I'd love to bump into Yoel in real life.

QUOTE="Londonjitsu, post: 142218839, member: 533399"]I have never looked at male bodies this hard to know this, thanks for the information[/QUOTE]

<45>

Yoel is one of those very athletic guys with a pretty normal reach to his height standing at 5'11-6'0 with a 73in reach like me...

But what Im getting at is his torso is Kinda long with shortish legs. You can see his bellybotton isnt so high on his torso like a lot of other peoples.

Yet even with this he can fly in the air and KO people easily.

He gives us long torso/Shorter legged avg reach fellas some hope haha.
Romero2.jpg

Sorry buddy, but if you're not black or part black (like Romero is), then there is no hope for you to have the athleticism that Romero has.

Conor has a similar height like Romero has, and this is his athleticism compared to Romero's:
IpmKtR2.gif
CompetentDarkGuineafowl-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

In a single shot on his own, Conor looks in decent shape, this picture makes him look about 12 years old. I'd love to bump into Yoel in real life.

I would like him to bump into me.

Over and over again.

In that finale pic his legs look proportional to his torso as opposed to being short compared to his torso.

Sorry buddy, but if you're not black or part black (like Romero is), then there is no hope for you to have the athleticism that Romero has.

Conor has a similar height like Romero has, and this is his athleticism compared to Romero's:
IpmKtR2.gif
CompetentDarkGuineafowl-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

The explosive Irish starved when the potato crops failed. Slow twitch genetics confirmed.

Wait... you noticed that different people are built differently? That was a novel concept to cave men.

You’re right, me and Yoel are practically identical twins.

Edit

Yeah true. Tyson is 5'10 with a 71in reach. Wym? I cant be explosive like Romero? Why not? So i dont believe torso and center of gravity matter much anymore now considering Romero lol i think fast twitch muscle fibers are the real difference not torso length n shit

But yes i have noticed this. Because I have OCD and body dysmorphia.

Yoel has a pretty long torso for a black dude and his reach isn’t super human. If that reach measurement is accurate. Not all black people are lanky look at Tyson.

But don’t be to happy about it. Even if your anthropometrically similar the difference in body composition, muscular quality and amount of muscle tissue is staggering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back