How many of you still think colby is not legit!

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He kind made me a believer in his fight with RDA! I thought he would gass and get tkod in the champ rds. Now i almost wanna believe that he can hang on to twoods waist for two or tree rounds and finish him after he makes him gas out. How does RDA punching power stack up vs Twoods power. Would Tyron ko colby with ease??

I do, he's a level below Tyron and Till I believe.

IF T-Race-baiter can't get him out early, Colby wears him down and either UDs or finishes him later in the fight.

Covington has legit wrestling & pressure, and won't allow Woodley to do his normal stalling.

That said, I can see Teh Chosen one clipping him on the chin and sleeping him early.

I do, he's a level below Tyron and Till I believe.

Till is big. Would love to see colby vs till. Would love to see colby unconcious. By the way,I dont eat up his made up wwe persona. It bothers me that fans now are fans of that garbage

I think he's over rated. He beat 41 year old Maia and A guy who used to fight at 155. Sure he's "Legit" as in pretty okay. His wrestling is good. His striking is horrible. The better question is. What actual knowledgable MMA fan thinks he beats Woodly Or Darren till? Both fighterz walking around above 200lbs while Colby is probably like 180 normally

He is legit. Beating RDA is no small task, and he did it fair and square.

About his chances vs. Woodley... I honestly doubt he can handle Woodley's raw power. Woodley will likely find a home for his right hand.

I think he's over rated. He beat 41 year old Maia and A guy who used to fight at 155. Sure he's "Legit" as in pretty okay. His wrestling is good. His striking is horrible. The better question is. What actual knowledgable MMA fan thinks he beats Woodly Or Darren till? Both fighterz walking around above 200lbs while Colby is probably like 180 normally

Yes I take his size into consideration, Tyron,Till and wonderboy are way bigger. Who else at ww would be too big? Magney??

his cardio was impressive but his striking skills are pretty terrible.

Yes I take his size into consideration, Tyron,Till and wonderboy are way bigger. Who else at ww would be too big? Magney??
That's the issue though. Plain and simple truth is this. The top 3 fighters at 170 are Woodley, Till, and wonderboy. Out of those 3, the only guy I see Colby beating is Wonderboy. And that's a big if. Truth is he beat RDA. A guy who is 5'7 with a short reach that used to make 155 and had lost at 155 many times. Colby is a generic wrestler.

I mean you're looking at Hug-N-Slug vs Lay-N-Pray.

I have to go with Hug-N-Slug, so T-Wood takes an unimpressive win.

I dont think people are questioning if Colby is a legit fighter.
The question is why he is so cringy.

We all knew this would happen... before the RDA fight everyone "knew" RDA was going to win. After the RDA fight, then all of the sudden RDA is a LW again. Not to mention that he was 3-0 at WW and very close to a title shot.

Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

Till is a over size bum who got gifted a dec win over wonderboy. Colby beats till easily.

Just another one for the Sherdog hype train.
I could make a list but not worth the effort.
giphy.gif

Till is big. Would love to see colby vs till. Would love to see colby unconcious. By the way,I dont eat up his made up wwe persona. It bothers me that fans now are fans of that garbage

Yea no one liked wwe type personalities like Ken Shamrock, Rampage, Brock or Chael until Colby.

He kind made me a believer in his fight with RDA! I thought he would gass and get tkod in the champ rds. Now i almost wanna believe that he can hang on to twoods waist for two or tree rounds and finish him after he makes him gas out. How does RDA punching power stack up vs Twoods power. Would Tyron ko colby with ease??

in sherdog mind all he done is beat an old maia and overrated rda. so call me when Colby beat someone good.

I find his striking extremely suspect, him wrestling is good but I feel he doesn't do nearly enough with his control. His cardio obviously serves him well but the question is obviously if his cardio would still look great if he was more active during the fight.

Legit trash maybe.

He is a good wrestler and that's about it. Cringier than T-Ferg, more boring than 30% Usman and even bigger blanket than the guy called "the human backbag" says a lot. Truly boring fights. I didn't tune in and wont plan to tune in to any of his fights. And for his fans saying he is marketing "for to people see him lose" should check out Colby's facebook+twitter following, total combined less than 30k. Which is way, way, way less than your average unranked UFC fighter. #1 contender, lol. lol. fucking lol.

/edit: just for the record i had money on Colby vs RDA. Styles make matchups and bigger wrestlers vs undersized midgets isn't a hard call to make.

Last edited:
Back