Who Tested Yoel?

First Fist

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
USADA does not test in cuba... so who tested Yoel?

#whotestedyoel

USADA does not test in cuba... so who tested Yoel?

#whotestedyoel

0 / 10

oJrBMkfQ0i9PkvJpNxRq_Trampoline%20Ice%20Frown.gif

3 year account only 8 messages weird, anyway Yoel doesn't live in Cuba he only recently in the past two years was allowed to visit, he lives in Miami and is always tested by USADA, you can check USADA website.

don't try to besmirch the soldier of GOD,

see u soon boi

I like how you only have 8 post in several years..
You should keep it that way.

don't forget Yoel lives in Miami and trains at ATT in Coconut Creek ..approx 30 minutes away ..

left Cuba around 2007 and apparently hasn't been back since ..

i would imagine anyone needing testing would go through WADA if in fact your information is correct ..

Where’s the link that he’s been hiding out in Cuba during these drug tests??

I think Stevie Wonder tests him

However I don't care because he brings the memory's

I had the same question, but then i googled him and read that he lived in Miami.
But maybe on a 3 day flight to cuba he can get juiced and the next day it wont appear on the tests.

BTW, have you seen how ripped is his traducer? scary!

Romero is basically the cuban Bork Lazer.
Its on everybody’s face dude is on something.
And just like Bork he already got in a suspicious situation where he escaped by a detail.
BUT
Since he didn’t got hard USADAd yet,people will say he is just a jacked brown boy who grew up in Cuba eating asbestos and pescados and he just became like that and we should just deal with it.

Until he gets caught,then everybody will say “it was obvious!!!durr!!”

Don't be willfully ignorant. You are currently on the internet and information is at your fingertips.

Yoel doesn't live in Cuba anymore.

This year alone Yoel has been tested 10 times.

https://ufc.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/

You can see how many times an athlete has been tested directly on USADA's website. Yoel has been tested 38 times since USADA testing was implemented.

Long story short, you are using the internet wrong. Instead of jumping online an posting your ignorance you could take (in this case) less than 5 minutes to educate yourself with a quick search and then disseminate accurate information--or simply go on about your day.

#itsnotaconspiracyeddiebravoyouarejustignorant

Nato Chemical Weapons division

According to the USADA site, he has been tested 10 times in 2018. The only person tested more was Rashad Evans (11 times). Next closest was Edson Barboza (7 times), Donald Cerrone, Frankie Edgar, RDA, Tyron Woodley, and Paulo Henrique Costa (all tested 6 times).

On a side note: John Jones hasn't been tested in 2018.

He was tested three days ago by USADA and as pointed out above, numerous other times this year alone.

Back