Covington persona an inside jke

GreatWhiteBuffalo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think he and Jorge see seeing how far they can take this. When he loses and we think he’s the fool he’s gonna queue us all that we’re the punks

Considering UFC 225 did less 150k I would say it isn't working out that well at all.

He isnt selling too well. UFC needs connor back asap

No it's pretty much an outside joke because 98% of people thing he's a joke. Except the ball lickers

Poor mans Chael, in terms of the shtick.

That said, his MMA wrestling is legit.

It's funny because when Chael did it

People cared

Hes far from lord Chael level with off the head creativity shit talking. His current win streak is his only anchor

If you said joke, I would have agreed with you.

That would be like a kid shitting his pants then going “hahaha I got you guys so bad! You totally thought I shit my pants!” Only he really did shit his pants in front of everyone.

Colby fans:Its all a deceptive facade. He isnt really that lame.

I think he and Jorge see seeing how far they can take this. When he loses and we think he’s the fool he’s gonna queue us all that we’re the punks

That’s like pretending to be gay as a joke, and you have gay sex as part of the joke persona...at that point it’s not a joke you’re just gay.

Is the caveat "inside" a reference to only very few people knowing Colby?

He's a skilled fighter, but he has no charisma at all and just seems like he's trying too hard to get attention

For once I'll be hoping Tyron gets the 1st round KO win

The crying game continues, lol. Irish wigga gets sherdoggers wet, white dude trolling makes em cry, got it.

Considering UFC 225 did less 150k I would say it isn't working out that well at all.

Well he definetely added popularity with RDA win, so he is going into right direction,
at least for himself.

Back