Most satisfying mma moment ?

70% Big Rigg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stipe beating the shit out of ngannou
giphy.gif

George St-GOAT rocking bisping in the first then dropping him and choking him out in the third
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif

Jon Jones headkicking DC
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

GeGOAT Mousasi making weidman quit
usa_today_10002602.0.jpg

GOAT Dom Cruz winning his belt back
145_TJ_Dillashaw_vs_Dominick_Cruz.0.0.jpg

images

Bisping knocking out Luke Cockhold
200w.webp

Honda Housey getting knocked out
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Conor pacinwrestling and getting choked out by nate
3420.jpg

Last edited:
UFC 40... never liked Ken. From UFC 1 to WWF. Seeing Tito Ortiz... that ground and pound... dominate him was awesome.

Those bottom three are big ones for me. Rousey getting KTFO twice is definitely numero uno. McGregor getting humbled by Diaz was up there too.

Stipe beating the shit out of ngannou
giphy.gif

George St-GOAT rocking bisping in the first then dropping him and choking him out in the third
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif

Jon Jones headkicking DC
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

GeGOAT Mousasi making weidman quit
usa_today_10002602.0.jpg

Bisping knocking out Luke Cockhold
200w.webp

Those bottom three are big ones for me. Rousey getting KTFO twice is definitely numero uno. McGregor getting humbled by Diaz was up there too.
Forgot about those 2 , these are really satistfying too

Ronda getting KTFO. I had always hated her smug attitude

TJ KTFO Cody

Incoming Diaz fans boys...

Conor Diaz one. Sherdog was good for like a good two weeks after that

That's one of the most satisfying wins, imo.

Back in the day, Randy defeating Tito was awesome.

Ironically, one of the most satisfying wins was the first mma fight I ever watched live- and therefore, one I couldn't truly appreciate.

Frank vs. Tito.

My satisfying moments:

Anderson finishing Sonnen in their second fight after Chael tried that dumbass spinning fists. Watching Anderson knee him in the chest and then beat him down made me smile. Seeing it live was all the more special.

Honda hetting head hicked by Holm. I'll never forget Sherdog crashing the night it happened.

Rockhold beating Weidman. Chris was starting to get a little big headed and needed a proper beating. Luke did just that.

Bisping beating Rockhold. Luke was starting to get a little big headed and needed a proper beating. Michael did just that.

Great selection... So hard to choose one.

Bisping vs Rockhold is probably my personal favourite...

Tito vs Bader was great, if anyone remembers how much it meant that to him?

ortiz-bader3.gif

giphy.gif

I'm gonna throw this little remembered one in there too:

This guy was such an unbelievable prick during the show - arrogant, entitled... When Cody choked him unconscious in like 20 seconds I lost my shit.

How could I forget...?

341d7f9d9b46e2adf6057c6f8bd6d477.jpg

Back