How would Joe Rogan do against...

joe is all talk

did you see how he changed his stance when next to the legend (punk]

joe is all talk

did you see how he changed his stance when next to the legend (punk]

To be fair, they all change their stances before Punk. Except for Mike " legend " Jackson.

Joe stopped fighting a very long time ago but he was a pretty good Kickboxing/Tai Kwon Do guy if memory serves correct. Who knows where he would.

I think Rogan is they kicked out USADA wins the 170lb title right now hahah.

Joe rogan wouldn't do well againt nobody except chick magnet
Yeah we get it he says he's tough in his podcast and hunts bears yeah but the manlet even admitted that his comedy was better than his jujitsu.
If any of you have heard joe stand up you'd understand that this means a white belt submits him

Rogan backed down from my brother at a Charity event in Arizona 3 years ago. He was talking shit and my brother made him stop. My brother is Black belt Muay Thai and 6'3" 300lbs.

Real story.

Chuck Norris would kick Joe Rogan into another dimension.... with a punch

Joe claims If it was not for Chuck Norris. He may have never gotten into martial arts. I don't think he would fight him. If he did, He would probably lose bad just from being so nervous about fighting his idol.

Joe Rogan is a goof and a mega manlet, but he would go home and put Chuck Norris head on his wall of dead and stuffed animal heads.

I’ll take the six time world champion over the four time state champion.

Chuck Norris is almost 80 so I'd go with the roided manlet.

IN A FIGHTING TOURNAMENT? ROGAN.

IN A "BEST JOKES" COMPETITION??? CHUCK.

CHUCK NORRIS JOKES DEFEAT ANYTHING ROGANS EVER DELIVERED ON A STAGE.

Rogan backed down from my brother at a Charity event in Arizona 3 years ago. He was talking shit and my brother made him stop. My brother is Black belt Muay Thai and 6'3" 300lbs.

Real story.

Your brother has a black belt in muay thai? A prajioud perhaps?

No offence but here on sherdog, 6'3" 300lbs is sort of average.

A 50 year old against a 78 year old? Are you serious?

Real story.
Since when do they have a belt ranking system in Muay Thai?

Back