Best Fighter Intro Songs

YOLOGOGOPLATA

4x Champ Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As much as I don't like his personality (but respect his skills) Colby coming out to "Many Men" vs. RDA was one of the most badass and perfect entrance songs of all time. Do any of you remember a specific song that made you get extra hyped for a fight?

DC's "Right Above It" intro is another one that sticks out, and Rockhold walking out to DMX "The Rain" was dope too (although it seemed more appropriate to spell it "reign" since he was about to stop teh Chris' reign as champ)

Do you guys remember any memorable intro's or is this too obscure a topic? Where my music geeks at?

Last edited:
I thought it was cool at UFC 196 when Conor walked out to Biggie Smalls and Nate walked out to Tupac

Alistair’s walkout to “In my Mind (axwell remix)” vs Bigfoot was cool too.

Had me believing he was still Ubereem and would KO Bigfoot.

Hell yea forgot about that one. I actually like Garbrandt's "We Will Rock You" too. Guess we will hear them again @ 227!
Super friend in the legend of doom, stay blowing purple shit that keep you high like the moon?

Ain't no Sunshine - Anderson.

When Silva was wrecking fools, the last thing an opponent wanted to hear: "It's dark and hell is hot....".

Gave me chills because you knew you were likely gonna see something amazing.

DfUwIJQVMAAFCtp.jpg

Thanks to timezones, I watched it delayed so I just skip the entrances. Unless it's something really unusual or funny, like Tuivasa with Céline Dion, I never feel like I've missed something. The UFC entrances aren't spectacular or long enough to really matter IMO.

Conor when he uses Hypnotize by Biggie. He has Foggy Dew as the calm before the storm but the moment Hypnotize comes on, you know shits getting real. GSP always had good walkouts like when he used French rap in earlier UFC's and recently against Bisping or when he used Juicy by Biggie.

As much as I don't like his personality (but respect his skills) Colby coming out to "Many Men" vs. RDA was one of the most badass and perfect entrance songs of all time. Do any of you remember a specific song that made you get extra hyped for a fight?

DC's "Right Above It" intro is another one that sticks out, and Rockhold walking out to DMX "The Rain" was dope too (although it seemed more appropriate to spell it "reign" since he was about to stop teh Chris' reign as champ)

Do you guys remember any memorable intro's or is this too obscure a topic?

Reem had prety dope entrwnces in Japan especially in Pride when he carried huge mace on his shoulder while techno music played

Super friend in the legend of doom, stay blowing purple shit that keep you high like the moon?
I'm an affiliate, I know hitmen/ I'm a hater like you, fuck my wrist then.
I personally think Ruff Ryders Anthem is the ultimate walk out song, but damn Trap or Die could be a killer walk out.

josh thomson coming out to sirius when he was fighting in chicago was clever as fuck

Song of the Volga Boatmen - Fedor

Speaking of Russians why in the fuck has Eduard Khils "Trololo" not been used? That song would be perfect for a shitload of matches.

Mir had a good entrance song.
Aldo as well.

Both songs I've added to my musics when training.

I thought it was cool at UFC 196 when Conor walked out to Biggie Smalls and Nate walked out to Tupac

Conor when he uses Hypnotize by Biggie. He has Foggy Dew as the calm before the storm but the moment Hypnotize comes on, you know shits getting real. GSP always had good walkouts like when he used French rap in earlier UFC's and recently against Bisping or when he used Juicy by Biggie.
I think Conor's Biggie walkouts are kinda corny (Sinead singing "foggy dew" or whatever it's called is really cool IMO)... but there ain't nothin corny about "Ambitionz As a Ridah"... if Conor and Nate never fight again then I consider this the tie breaker! Nate 2-1

Back