Till incredibly unlikeable

CNT_CRUSHER

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Running around the octagon, jumping on top of the cage. Swearing his ass off claiming he’s going to beat everyone’s ass after missing weight in a division he doesn’t belong in and delivering a terrible performance and questionable decision win.

Irritating voice and real punchable face. Don’t see the guy having many fans going forward. Might as well go full heel Colby style.

Most of what you said can be attributed to sherdog gers true loves.
Jon Jones
Khabib
Diaz bros
McGregor
Usman

It's a sport for dumbasses and thugs, get over it.

Your mancrush lost, get over it. You sound like a bitch.

Its combat sports not bible school.

Super cringeworthy behaviour. He either needs to embrace it or his manager need to let him know that acting like a complete tool is bad for his brand.

Running around the octagon, jumping on top of the cage. Swearing his ass off claiming he’s going to beat everyone’s ass after missing weight in a division he doesn’t belong in and delivering a terrible performance and questionable decision win.

Irritating voice and real punchable face. Don’t see the guy having many fans going forward. Might as well go full heel Colby style.

Went up in the Catchweightrankings though!

he just had the biggest win of his career..how dare he be excited?

Is he acting like a tool though? I think the lads just being himself, he’s a scouser they are mouthy people with big personalities and are pretty passionate, look at Tony bellew fellow scouser and boxer he’s known for some of the same antics. Till is young, he’s hungry and believes in himself, he was passionate in front of his hometown fans after winning a big fight, that’s what you want to see raw passion after winning a fight like that.

It seems his face isn’t all that punchable.

I'm still holding off judgement. He seems like he was genuinely super-excited to be at home and didn't know what to do. His interview other than that seemed humble.

But the stuff about being a LHW and then showing up fat, yeah, he could end up being a douche too.

Most fighters climb the cage after a win, some even do backflips and shit.

I think the UFC feel differently, which is why they are pushing him towards a title shot.

Liverpool people are scum. I'll stand by that.

But to be fair they're loyal scum.

Back