Fighter who cut the least?

SouthSide971

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who are the fighter who cut the least weight?
I got nothing against Big weight Cutter as long as they make weight but i Would like to know who are the fighter who dont need to cut

Last edited:
Diaz bros...Them cut the less.

Although McG fans will say Nate was at least tree-fiddy when he fought their hero.

Last edited:
Edgar probably has one of the easiest weight cuts ever fighting at Featherweight. He was barely cutting anything at all when he fought at Lightweight.

Who are the fighter who cut the less weight?
I got nothing against Big weight Cutter as long as they make weight but i Would like to know who are the fighter who dont need to cut

The one that cuts the less is the more man.

Wonderboy has said in the past that he walks around at 185. Probably means he cuts very little at the end of training cam.

Dan Henderson when he fought at LHW.

Basically he didnt cut weight:

808de5f7a8fe3fb29186b9e616b4218e

Gunnar Nelson said he walks around at 180. I guess that is why he looks more like a LW fighter.

Edgar at LW cut a few pounds tops. He's even tiny compared to feather weights these days.

Gunnar Nelson cuts only like 7lbs for WW I think, but he has looked bigger lately, so who knows if that's changed.

Cowboy cuts less than 10lbs for WW.

Dan Henderson at HW and LHW was tiny.

Saku lied about being 20 pounds heavier to fight in the UFC japan heavyweight tourney.
Pretty sure Hendo had to make sure he was consuming enough to be for sure over 205 for the Fedor fight

That's not cutting weight, that's pasting weight! (copyright pending)

Dern didn't cut any weight at all for her last fight

He is only new to the ufc but Israel Adesanya seems to come in real light.

Back