(video) Neil Magny wants Kamaru Usman next

I like that match-up.

Magny has cardio and HEART for days.

I think he survives an early onslaught from Excuse-man, and wears him down for a late finish.

Think Usman beats him in a 3 rounder, but if its a 5 round Main event on some fight night, then Magny takes it.

After watching Magny calling out Usman, a thought occurred to me. How would a fight between Usman & Larkin pan out?

I like that match-up.

I think he survives an early onslaught from Excuse-man, and wears him down for a late finish.

I'll be okay with it if it's a 5 rounder, but a 3 rounder greatly favors Usman.

lol What, stick man Magny would get obliterated.

Book it!!! Book it now, Dana!!! Usman has such difficulties finding an opponent, this is like a gift from the gods

Dude has balls of steel.

Usman vs Magny is a hell of a fight.

I'd actually make Till vs. Usman and Magny vs. Ponzinibbio.

Till vs. Usman I like that fight. hope they don't make magny

Magny is legit... not sure why so many dislike him.

Big fan of Neils , He always surprises me when I think he is totally outclassed he pulls out the win But he also kinda has that Bisping curse of always falling when he could be on the brink of a title shot , So I would love to see this fight but I could see him losing it just because Neil seems to always lose when He gets that number one contender type fight .

I like that match-up.

shut I dint know about that hey. usman has crappy gnp and his standup isnt anything special but he is a grinder and he can take anyone not named woidley down and keep them there. so he is a problem. I like magny but I dont sre him beating usman. funnily enough, ponzu has the best chance outside of the top 5 to beat usman. unfortunately he is nursing an injury. I really want to see ponzi fight usman or the loser from the rda/colby bout. wonderboy can verse usman next. till can fight the loser of the title fight between Woodley and rda/colby.

I'd rather see Till vs Usman. Magny can fight Ponz or Lawler instead.

Not sure if it's just me but I feel like Magny's been looking worn out the past couple of years. Seems like the losses to Larkin and Dos Anjos broke him. I'd take Usman at this point

I like that match-up.

If USADA Hendricks can put Neil on his back and keep him there, then Usman shouldn't have much trouble to do so for as long as the fight lasts.

Only way Neil wins is if Usman hurts him early and blows his load trying to finish him, but that's not his style and his gas tank is good enough to last him 3 rounds.

Personally I'd prefer Usman/Till in a #1 contender fight, but Usman vs Magny would be interesting too

Not sure if it's just me but I feel like Magny's been looking worn out the past couple of years. Seems like the losses to Larkin and Dos Anjos broke him. I'd take Usman at this point

good point i would take usman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back