Who Does Darrell Till Fight Next?

Sunken

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even tho Hes scared to fight here in Murica

Who do you think is next on the list for Darrell??

images
]

Remember only 7s and up!

Rumble.

See how Till fares against the original "light heavyweight fighting at welterweight".

Usman, and I think he beats Usman. If Usman can't keep Till down then Usman's getting ko'ed.

Usman

Woodley wants to fight in august and i'm guessing it will be against some bullshit opponent like Nate Diaz since it would be too quick of a turn around for the Colby X RDA winner

Then Woodley has to take the unification title fight against the Colby X RDA winner

I would say he's gonna get the shot in august but I doubt the UFC take that risk with the weight issues.

Even tho Hes scared to fight here in Murica

Who do you think is next on the list for Darrell??

images
]

Remember only 7s and up!

since when did Colby become fedor.

come on his last win was vs maia who sherdog is calling a old bum.

Usman

Woodley wants to fight in august and i'm guessing it will be against some bullshit opponent like Nate Diaz since it would be too quick of a turn around for the Colby X RDA winner

Then Woodley has to take the unification title fight against the Colby X RDA winner

I would say he's gonna get the shot in august but I doubt the UFC take that risk with the weight issues.

cant give hima title shot after missing weight. the ufc already told that to kevin lee so cant give one to till now.

I will admit he did cost him a fight vs Woodley at ufc 227

im tired of all the nate talk he even more retired than conor is. evey time dana says his name nate has it all fake news.

He's not getting a title shot with that performance.

I don't care who either Till or Wonderboy fight next.

Woodley/RDA is the only competitive fight at WW.

Usman is the logical choice but Masdival might be a better choice if the UFC want to introduce Till to an American audience in an exciting fight.

Back