You wouldn't have called the fight bad if Wonderboy had won.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You would have called it a brilliant performance. I understand the Sherbro mentality better than anyone.

My Friends and I loved the fight itself. Honestly glad I'm watching mma with people who appreciate a high level technical fight.

I enjoyed the fight.

Thought WB won but I'm not crying robbery.

I scored the fight for Till, and didn't call it bad, but it was a bit disappointing to be honest. Was hoping for more action, but I could appreciate the strategy and realize the risk of being reckless for either guy.

I don’t think it was bad. I just wonder if some of these people here enjoy any fight or anything at all in life.

It wasnt great, but I half expected it might be slow considering but men like to counter. While slow, I appreciated the skill involved

Thing that I really disliked about it is they threw a comparable number of high-fives as they did punches. I hate that shit. Save it for after the fight.

Thing that I really disliked about it is they threw a comparable number of high-fives as they did punches. I hate that shit. Save it for after the fight.

Hear you. But WB is a good dude and probably Till is too (when not trying to cheat at scales)

Hear you. But WB is a good dude and probably Till is too (when not trying to cheat at scales)

Worst one I can think of is Pat Barry-Cro Cop. Barry could've/would've beaten Mirko if he wasn't so worried about being his friend. Pat Barry seems like a great guy too, but damn. That mentality seems like career, and potentially even literal, suicide. But as someone who isn't mentally or physically able to do what they do, I can't really judge. Still don't like it though.

Worst one I can think of is Pat Barry-Cro Cop. Barry could've/would've beaten Mirko if he wasn't so worried about being his friend. Pat Barry seems like a great guy too, but damn. That mentality seems like career, and potentially even literal, suicide. But as someone who isn't mentally or physically able to do what they do, I can't really judge. Still don't like it though.

Great example. That was fucking awful. Barry seemed more interested in being friends with Mirko than winning the fight

My Friends and I loved the fight itself. Honestly glad I'm watching mma with people who appreciate a high level technical fight.

Did you also like Wonderboy V Woodley one and two?

it's ok with either results, but i got Till

My only problem with Till is him missing weight while bragging about how much he's cheating the w division

Men like to counter.

But who, is the more man?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back