Does wink even work with his fighters anymore?

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seeing mike Perry's page, aside from working with cowboy and couple of the fighters, main work he does is with Frank Lester?

Wtf is this shit? Hope they charge cheap for guys coming down there if that's what they're offering them

jackson winks is a huuge gym, I doubt they spend alot of time with most of the athletes.

jackson winks is a huuge gym, I doubt they spend alot of time with most of the athletes.

Yeah i figured, But he couldn't bring in high quality guys atleast with some type of background thats worth the trip? Is there something special about frank lester i don't know about?

Yeah i figured, But he couldn't bring in high quality guys atleast with some type of background thats worth the trip? Is there something special about frank lester i don't know about?

I'm guessing a mid-card fighter joining the gym on a two fight losing streak isn't the highest priority for the head coach.

Frank Lester. Now thats a name I haven't heard in forever. Watching him get his teeth smashed out on TUF 9 was brutal

He always seems to be working Holly. I mean working with Holly. Hmmm.

Wink’s legacy: Condit > Cowboy > Holm. His soul is here and with their careers on the backend, he’ll either need to reset or go off-grid.

Back