Wonderboy got outclassed by Darren

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
5-0 for Darren. His leg kicks we're most significant part of the fight. Wonderboy didn't got robbed, he was basically running whole fight and didn't threw anything else than pitty-pat. I don't really understand how anyone could see him as a winner. It would been over in 1st if he wouldn't be that scared to threw with LHW Gorilla.

5-0 for Darren. His leg kicks we're most significant part of the fight. Wonderboy didn't got robbed, he was basically running whole fight and didn't threw anything else than pitty-pat. I don't really understand how anyone could see him as a winner. It would been over in 1st if he wouldn't be that scared to threw with LHW Gorilla.
<mma3>

5-0 for Darren.

INSTA - Fail

woman-faceplant-gif.gif

By outclassed you meant outsized

or does outclassed mean Wonderboy made weight and till didn't.

I don't know what's worse, your opinion on this fight or your English. Both are abysmal

I don't know what's worse, your opinion on this fight or your English. Both are abysmal

English is not everyones first language.
Learn to be more accepting and less of a internet cunt.

Regardless. TS is a moron and shouldn't be allowed to post much less start threads

You're on an American hosted forum where the majority of people are English speaking people discussing an American based MMA company. Learn the language or fuck off.

You're on an American hosted forum where the majority of people are English speaking people discussing an American based MMA company. Learn the language or fuck off.

Oh look it is the Donald you gonna build a wall to keep them non english speaking bad hombres out of Sherdog?

Well my English isn't best but which part you didn't understand?

Don’t stoop to these trogladytes level man.

TS has a point.

No, he doesn't. Most of these morons have just started watching mma. My ex gf probably knows more mma than these ass clowns

No, he doesn't. Most of these morons have just started watching mma. My ex gf probably knows more mma than these ass clowns

I've been with the sport for years & Darren Till won fair & square. WB was constantly missing, while Darren was managing the range extremely impressive.

I've been with the sport for years & Darren Till won fair & square. WB was constantly missing, while Darren was managing the range extremely impressive.

Please stop. You're a filthy casual, and I dont believe any of the nonsense you're trying to front

I scored the fight for Till, but outclassed is pure hyperbole. It was a close fight. Till came the closest to finishing the fight, but that was in the 5th and final round, and it was still a close fight. Thompson also recovered well and Till landed next to nothing after that, although to be fair, neither did Thompson.

Back