Point fighting championship

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think they need to implement rules that a fight doesn’t end until someone gets finished or subbed.

Have less fights on the card if time is an issue

Wonderboy and Till would still be fighting now if that were the case.

<Deported1> Just need the ref to dish out a couple of these bad boys

I'm sure they wouldn't be dealing with record-low PPV buys and TV ratings if every card had guaranteed finishes

I think they need to implement rules that a fight doesn’t end until someone gets finished or subbed.

gsp was the master of it.

Dumb idea. What about fights like shogun vs hendo or jones vs gus. Some guys are just boring with their counter striking style.
What i don't get is the fact that fans bitch about fighter losing a decision, when after the first round or 2 the fighter should have known that they need to take a different approach and maybe take the rest of the rounds. It is a fight after all.

Yea cause 90 minutes of Maia vs Usman is guaranteed to excite.

Plus I'm sure networks would love to have no idea when a card would possibly end and no way fighters would suck even more fights knowing each one ends with either an injury or concussion.

There are lots of fan favorites and top tier guys that wouldn’t be in the UFC by choice if such rules existed.

Time limit was put in place because of point fighting and stalling. Shamrock would still be sleeping on top of Royce to this very day without it.

Post-Jackson.Still001.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

Fukk that i want roman gladiator style. 2 man enter. 1 leaves. 1 man has to meet maker before fight is over

Decisions = Draws

problem solved.

Yeah sherbro totally my dude actually fuck it they should just go no gloves no cage and fight till the death

Back