Brett Okamoto's tweet about Wonderboy.

Defeat Unknown

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

How do you not like Wonderboy?

No bitching, no tantrums, just being cool as always. Nice to see people sticking up for him and pointing out what a spectacular guy he is.

Wonderboy is a nice guy. Thats why Darren Till gets the girl mate.

Did you guys see that bit with him driving a school bus full of children to karate practice? Great person

He's a fantastic dude. But unfortunately I think that may work against him in the cage, he seems to lack that killer instinct required to be a champ.

Wonderboy is a nice guy. Thats why Darren Till gets the girl mate.

Till can have dem british females

Aki-1871A-640x359.jpg

Wonderboy should have made a move towards the end of the fifth round to try and compensate for the knockdown a bit earlier.

I was watching the last 45-30 seconds hoping he would do something, but nothing. No sense of urgency.

If it wasn't for the knockdown Wonderboy would have won the fight.

How do you not like Wonderboy?

No bitching, no tantrums, just being cool as always. Nice to see people sticking up for him and pointing out what a spectacular guy he is.

Meh if wonderboy can't CARE enough to fight for a win, why would he care he didn't get a coin flip decision. You only earn the right to complain if you are actually fighting.

Wonderboy should have made a move towards the end of the fifth round to try and compensate for the knockdown a bit earlier.

I was watching the last 45-30 seconds hoping he would do something, but nothing. No sense of urgency.

If it wasn't for the knockdown Wonderboy would have won the fight.

Do you understand how fight scoring works? The judges' scorecards were fucked. Wonderboy needed a finish in the 5th to win that fight according to the scorecards.

Do you understand how fight scoring works? The judges' scorecards were fucked. Wonderboy needed a finish in the 5th to win that fight according to the scorecards.
Wtf does this have to with my post?

He still should have tried something.

The judges might have scored the cards differently even if he didn't manage to pull off a finish.

He's a fantastic dude. But unfortunately I think that may work against him in the cage, he seems to lack that killer instinct required to be a champ.

He had no problem knocking the fuck out of lower-mid guys, I think that's where he should return.

Too bad it isn't a nice guy contest. This dancing shit needs to stop.

The judges might have scored the cards differently even if he didn't manage to pull off a finish.

Gotcha. Confirmed that you don't understand how fights are scored. Hint: they can't go back and change their scores for previous rounds. According to the judges' cards Wonderboy had to have a finish in the 5th to get the W. He wasn't winning a decision.

Good dude or not, he has to change some things up.

He’s losing decisions he thinks he is edging out.

You’d think after two failed title bids, he’d reconsider his strategy. Nope.

Still a good dude though.

Meh if wonderboy can't CARE enough to fight for a win, why would he care he didn't get a coin flip decision. You only earn the right to complain if you are actually fighting.
Way to go on a tangent there.

Back