Wonderboy has a weak style

FokaiMuayThai

MOO TAI LEGENDARY
@purple
Reaction score
Honestly hard to hespect a light in the pants guy that runs around and tags you.

I think I'm in the minority here because MMA is all over wonderboy's nuts, but...

Thoughts?

He’s a point fighter. I don’t need to see him in any more 25 minute fights again.

Calling him a point fighter is ridiculous he has a great highlight reel and finished Whitaker and Hendricks in the first round. He beat Masvidal up too.

He’s been a little more gun shy recently though, I like watching him.

Honestly hard to hespect a light in the pants guy that runs around and tags you.

I think I'm in the minority here because MMA is all over wonderboy's nuts, but...

Thoughts?

0 / 10

YatzXljQOm57WaxzWUA6_Stairs%20Just%20Wrong.gif

He's a great role model with a squeaky clean image, all good, but let's be honest, does anyone want to fight like him as an ideal to aim for?

I think alot of this knee jerk outrage has to do with people liking the "idea" of wonderboy than seeing him as an actual fighter with flaws himself.

Yeah he destroys 90% of the division. Great logic.

We can tell ts is a noob . Actually watch some fights bud

We can tell ts is a noob . Watch some fight bud

Haha yep. I'm the noob, with over 12 years watching all combat sports. I just don't fall for the hipster "watching wonderboy fight is a cerebral intellectual experience and if you're even a little critical of him you're an uncultured neanderthal." BS. Stay mad.

If the goal is to win the fight, he succeeds much more often than not. If you like a KO artist then that's on you and I'm not gonna argue, but I respectfully disagree that Wonderboy doesn't deserve respect.

Wonderboy should have been champion in my opinion, and easily could only have the 1 lose on his record that was from when he fought Matt. He's had the worst luck with bad Judging imo, even worse than Hendrix and Condit.

If the goal is to win the fight, he succeeds much more often than not. If you like a KO artist then that's on you and I'm not gonna argue, but I respectfully disagree that Wonderboy doesn't deserve respect.

He does deserve respect for even stepping in the octagon, but it seems people have him on god tier status where he gets judged less harshly for his mistakes than another fighter would. I believe some people call it the "halo effect".

TS should stop vomiting out dumb shit like this and stick with banging lady boys.

he is a good fighter. he should consider a new nickname.

I honestly believe WB goes into MMA fighting telling himself I'm going to win a decision today.

I'm glad the judges didn't reward his hit and run point fighting style.

WB fought not to lose. Till fought to win.

Calling him a point fighter is ridiculous he has a great highlight reel and finished Whitaker and Hendricks in the first round. He beat Masvidal up too.

He’s been a little more gun shy recently though, I like watching him.
He finishes stationary opponents and opponents who recklessly rush him then eat a nasty counter as a result.

TS: was GSP a point-fighter post-Serra? Just curious...

If Woodly was in there instead of WB and put on the same exact performance I think all these people saying WB won wouldn't have the same opinion.

TS: was GSP a point-fighter post-Serra? Just curious...
GSP dominated his opponents and forced them to do exactly what he wanted. WB refuses to do anything besides countering.

Back