Who would be a good MW opponent for Darren Till and how would he look without a size advantage?

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dude is massive and the MW division is dying. I don't think the UFC will bully him into fighting at MW because they see him as a potential star, but he would be a great addition to that division. Also, it would be nice to assess his skills in a fight in which he doesn't have a size advantage. I'd like to see him against Paulo Costa. Rockhold would be nice but he's moving to LHW apparently.

Mutante, another jacked brazilian boy

cezar-mutante5.jpg

He would smoke costa on feet easily but would get his face rearranged if rockhold fight smart

He would smoke costa on feet easily but would get his face rearranged if rockhold fight smart

I think Till would KO Rockhold at this point of his career. Rockhold's hands are very poor and his chin is on the suspect side. Till vs Costa would be a barn burner I believe.

Rockhold would put him on queer street.

Dude is massive and the MW division is dying. I don't think the UFC will bully him into fighting at MW because they see him as a potential star, but he would be a great addition to that division. Also, it would be nice to assess his skills in a fight in which he doesn't have a size advantage. I'd like to see him against Paulo Costa. Rockhold would be nice but he's moving to LHW apparently.
Antonio Carlos Jr. (Shoeface) would be a good test.

Dan Kelly shoulder strike his torso and then GnP him with a machine gun fellatio.

xThuWs1znOkNvsC6kw.gif

Dan Kelly with the look in his eyes.

Last edited:
Rockhold would put him on queer street.
Defensively Rockhold is garbage and he wouldn't be able to take many of tills shots before he's ko'd. Yoel or Weidman probably thrash him though.

Defensively Rockhold is garbage and he wouldn't be able to take many of tills shots before he's ko'd. Yoel or Weidman probably thrash him though.

Rockhold would absolutely manhandle him. Yoel or Weidman would too. Smarten up.

Rockhold would absolutely manhandle him. Yoel or Weidman would too. Smarten up.
Nope Rockhold is really bad on the feet against anyone who can throw a decent punch and his takedowns are weak. Till KO's him within two rounds.

Nope Rockhold is really bad on the feet against anyone who can throw a decent punch and his takedowns are weak. Till KO's him within two rounds.

I'll bounce my nuts off your chin and KO you within 2 seconds.

Back