What do you think should be next for these 3 guys?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
20140513012236_IMG_0447.JPG
20140204104048_ronaldo_souza.JPG
20140204102945_lyoto_machida.JPG

Thoughts?

Weidman gets the shot

Machida and Jacare get each other

#3 and #5 fight each other

#9 fights the Uriah X Borrachinha winner or Branch

Weidman vs. Jacare
Machida vs. Bisping

#3 and #5 fight each other

#9 fights the Uriah X Borrachinha winner or Branch
Weidman vs Souza needs to happen at some point. I think this is the best time for it, since Gastelum is gonna fight the winner of Whittaker vs Romero. Weidman simply can´t sit out that long and claim a TS after only 1 victory in his last 4 fights.

Weidman vs Jacare finally FFS

I wanted Bisping vs Machida but that's probably not going to happen so Machida vs Tim the Barbarian Boetsch if want to feed Machida a win.

Machida vs Branch if they are looking for a competitive fight.

I would like to see either Chris or Jacare kill Bisping

Machida could fight Theaobore-o

Who should get it? The fat WW guy Mah Boy choked out?
Yes, Gastelum. The way I see it, the sequence of fights is more important than a single fight. Gastelum has only 1 loss in 5 fights in the MW division and has just beat Souza who was ranked #2, above Weidman. That's why he should get it.

Yes, Gastelum. The way I see it, the sequence of fights is more important than a single fight. Gastelum has only 1 loss in 5 fights in the MW division and has just beat Souza who was ranked #2, above Weidman. That's why he should get it.

I disagree. He should have to face The Chris.

For all we know Chris has been inactive because he’s been told that he’s getting a shot

Weidman vs Jacare finally FFS

I wanted Bisping vs Machida but that's probably not going to happen so Machida vs Tim the Barbarian Boetsch if want to feed Machida a win.

Machida vs Branch if they are looking for a competitive fight.
I think the Branch fight would be an interesting one. They´re ranked #8 and #9, both coming off wins.

I disagree. He should have to face The Chris.

For all we know Chris has been inactive because he’s been told that he’s getting a shot
No he's been injured. He needed another surgery on his thumb.

Jacare's age is starting to show badly. He could have gotten the decision against Gastelum, but damn, it seems his best fighting days are really past him. Lyoto has no chin anymore. Maybe these guys should be fighting unranked guys, I don't know. Weidman also has been looking like a shell of his former self. I wouldn't be opposed to Jacare vs Weidman to assess more accurately where these two are.

Back