Does Covington make UFC 225 >

TP4iR

Slow Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the numbers UFC 225 pulls with Covington and if his schtick is starting to stick.

Recently Covington has started to grow on me but fuck me I can't explain why! He has some decent material but even the dick riders have to admit that some of it is straight cringe, but yet it grows on you. He's definitely scored some lolz as of late.

Covington / RDA was just meh not all that long ago but I'm legit interested in this fight now. #nerdbash2018 the next big thing?

Fuhuhuhuhuck no. Colby is completely unknown to the casuals

Colby Covington strikes me as more desperate than demanding. There's a difference.

With Conor McGregor, he demanded attention with his style in and outside the cage.

With Covington, he seems like he's trying to compensate outside the cage for being fairly bland and uninspiring inside of it.

It's different. I don't think it's working, maybe it is. I get it, he's trying to sell himself, but it's just not as good as other trash talkers, like Chael Sonnen for example. Cringe is a good word for him.

We'll see if he's got the goods vs. RDA, who's been on a roll. I'm picking RDA, but if Covington can win, well he's officially a serious contender at welterweight.

It does to me I want to see RDA beat that ass and if he doesn't that will be funny so it's a win win

It will be interesting to see the numbers UFC 225 pulls with Covington and if his schtick is starting to stick.

Recently Covington has started to grow on me but fuck me I can't explain why! He has some decent material but even the dick riders have to admit that some of it is straight cringe, but yet it grows on you. He's definitely scored some lolz as of late.

Covington / RDA was just meh not all that long ago but I'm legit interested in this fight now. #nerdbash2018 the next big thing?

Hahaha, umm no.

He's getting talked about, so I guess it's working.

Colby has 56K Instagram followers.

RDA has 543K. Yoel Romero has 397K. Robert Whittaker has 236K. Holly Holm has 1.7 million. Megan Anderson has 147K. CM Punk has 2.8 million twitter followers.

If 225 sells well, it sure as fuck won't have anything to do with Colby.

RDA has 543K. Yoel Romero has 397K. Robert Whittaker has 236K. Holly Holm has 1.7 million. Megan Anderson has 147K. CM Punk has 2.8 million twitter followers.

So, Colby hasn't figured out how to use bots yet?

So, Colby hasn't figured out how to use bots yet?
Apparently. He also hasn't figure out how to get fans yet.

If he beats RDA that will change, a lot more people will start paying attention to him I'm sure. But at this point... he's still pretty much unknown outside of the hardcores.

Holly Holm has 1.7 million?

The fuck

if it does good buys it won't be because of some cringey dork that everyone views as a joke.

whittaker vs romero, plus other good fights with some somewhat big names, and CM punk.

all of this lmao.

Dude isn’t exciting enough to pull in number.

Some people may geek out about him on sherdog, but th average person doesn’t care about him.

And honestly, why should they?

Holly Holm has 1.7 million?

The fuck
3oEjI0NEUTI7CQa0Bq.gif

Apparently. He also hasn't figure out how to get fans yet.

If he beats RDA that will change, a lot more people will start paying attention to him I'm sure. But at this point... he's still pretty much unknown outside of the hardcores.

Maybe he should just post dick pics.

Lmao, so true, no one knows who the fuck Colby is except Sherdog and the Underground.

Back