YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

makwan-amirkhani-pre-ufc-fight-night-107.jpg

makwanetu1603TS_bw.jpg

Or my wet dream at least.

I was watching his fight and thought " hot damn the dude is beautiful". He already has a decent grappling and physical attributes. Just imagine how marketable he would've been if his striking was half as good as Conor's.

amiconoetu280116lm_bw.jpg

Gawt dayum

Just when I think sherdog threads can't POSSIBLY get any gheigher

gayometer.gif

You’re obviously an MMA noob and have never seen the hundreds of Sexyama posts that used to dominate these boards.

No, I've seen them.

But this shit keeps getting worse & worse.

Ultra sexy stud MMA fighters aren't PPV draws for some reason: Rockhold, Wonderboy, Cogar, Paulo Costa, Condit, Theodorou, Huerta, prime Josh Thomson.

Heck some of those were champions or title challengers with exciting styles that still didn't translate for whatever reason. GSP is an exception, but while a damn good looking man, I think he might be a notch below those guys.

Ultra sexy stud MMA fighters aren't PPV draws for some reason: Rockhold, Wonderboy, Cogar, Paulo Costa, Condit, Theodorou, Huerta, prime Josh Thomson.

Heck some of those were champions or title challengers with exciting styles that still didn't translate for whatever reason. GSP is an exception, but while a damn good looking man, I think he might be a notch below those guys.

The reason they aren't really big is because they rarely climb to the top or, at least continue a winning streak long enough once they are on top.

Btw, Makwan looks better than all of those guys you listed.

dudes not even that good looking, plus he's already starting to recede.

he's also a smug douche with a WEAK CHIN BOY.

Back