(video) Dana White 'I asked him (Chuck Liddell) to retire for a reason' & calls out Oscar De La Hoya

dana could easily afford chucks 200k a year salary if he wanted to.

a personal assistant, take care of vacation houses etc if he cares so much

I saw Chuck on Helwani's show and FUCK!.. He doesn't need anymore punches to the head. Someone get chucky a real job!

both Chuck and Matt were making 1 mil a year for basically nothing

you must be thinking of Forrest and Big Nog (they are the ones making 200K/year)

That means no more snow in the driveway.

Guy needs money

I’m not sure a match with Tito win or lose would be the final nail in his coffin.

He could actually die if Tito gets him to the ground or lands clean. Tito is still athletic and fit with a melon head.

Should never be sanctioned, especially after all those vicious KO’s he took last time he fought.

both Chuck and Matt were making 1 mil a year for basically nothing

you must be thinking of Forrest and Big Nog (they are the ones making 200K/year)

prob made forrest and big nog go wtf that chuck and matt were getting 1 mill for nothing and they were getting 200k while actually trying somewhat.

I saw Chuck on Helwani's show and FUCK!.. He doesn't need anymore punches to the head. Someone get chucky a real job!
He has an accounting degree but CTE and working with numbers isn't a good combination.

Most of the damage fighters take happens during camps—guys getting concussions during sparring or heavy training sessions while keeping them undisclosed and then going out to fight while cutting weight on top of it all..... And Chuck is almost 50? recipe for disaster.

lets see wand vs Chuck

He came back because Zuffa sold the company and Chuck got fired from his cushy UFC job. Dude has to make a living somehow...

Chuck needs to downscale his property and expenses to match his current income.

A couple of fights won’t change anything.

chuck shouldn't fight in my opinion but its up to him really

Back