xDogá

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Till is visibly shaken after Wonderboy goes for a spin..,

giphy.gif

Captura de tela de 2018-05-27 22-50-29.png
Captura de tela de 2018-05-27 22-50-40.png

Quality is not the best but I'm sure the shoopers will compensate in this ;)

I guess finding a gif where a strike actually landed is like playing Where's Waldo.

Yea he was soooo shook from Wonderboy running 85% of the fight and landed zero strikes of damage lol

Yea he was soooo shook from Wonderboy running 85% of the fight and landed zero strikes of damage lol
Was so shook, he battered his leg and knocked him down.

And TS failed to provide a shoop and a template, he does this consistently. An L all round.

Failed shoop thread/not so subtle Till bashing thread

I'm impressed TS

2/10

till has the officer goofy face from scary movie 1

lol till looks 'shook' like half the time cause his inner eyebrows go up like anytime he does anything.

Darren-Till-UFC-Gdansk-backstage.jpg

Darren-Till-UFC-Gdansk-in-Octagon.jpg

still a funny gif though.

is it not obvious he was just fucking around? Or is it even more obvious than I think it is and we're all speaking sarcastically?

is it not obvious he was just fucking around? Or is it even more obvious than I think it is and we're all speaking sarcastically?
Ofcourse he is fucking around, but there are levels to sarcastic comedy and this doesn't cut it in any way.

Was so shook, he battered his leg and knocked him down.

And TS failed to provide a shoop and a template, he does this consistently. An L all round.
Sorry, I have difficulties in making a good template, but I always update the OP with templates made and give the proper credits...
Michaelscottfacepalm1.gif

Ofcourse he is fucking around, but there are levels to sarcastic comedy and this doesn't cut it in any way.
Failed shoop thread/not so subtle Till bashing thread

I'm impressed TS

2/10
Should have just posted your gif.

Bad quality, no templates, nothing.

This thread is better

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-dat-booger-till.3770831/

Nice gif tho.
Why are you guys so salt?
YX6ZTJ2.gif

Back