Media Scores for Thompson vs. Till

Going backwards never looks good to judges even it's exactly what you wanted to do.

I'm glad they didn't reward WB's point fighting style.

Most of us scored it the same way.

That said, when you are in someone elses home town, you have to bring it. WB certainly did NOT do that, and Till appeared to press the action.

I was not at all shocked by the decision, even though I thought Thompson outlanded him overall.

Last edited:
I remember when I first realized this wasn't a sport

giphy.gif

Why does WB fights always lead to the same after fight topic did he win or didn't he? Unless he's KOing some slow footed plodding type fighter his point fighting karate/kick box keep big distance style brings more questions than answers.

Going backwards never looks good to judges even it's exactly what you wanted to do.

I'm glad they didn't reward WB's point fighting style.

I feel the same way. I think WB technically won, but he's become way to conservative in fighting for boring decisions.

I'm just glad that boring point fighting wasn't rewarded.

Wonderboy dominated, we all know he should of won. The trolls are only people who think till won.

That said, when you are in someone elses home town, you have to bring it. WB certainly did NOT do that, and Till appeared to press the action.

I was not at all shocked by the decision. even though I though Thompson outlanded him overall.

This is a ridiculous way of thinking. You are excusing incompetence. Yeah WB should have done better than win 3 or 4 rounds because it was Till's home town. Dumb.

maxresdefault.jpg

img_2293.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

examples of mma media members

This is a ridiculous way of thinking. You are excusing incompetence. Yeah WB should have done better than win 3 or 4 rounds because it was Till's home town. Dumb.

lol

Relax, smart guy.

I said I had WB ahead (like most everyone did), but I understand how this game goes.

Never said I agree with it, but it does not surprise me.

I had it for Thompson as well but it was a very close fight either way, I give Till the last round but the other 4 were razor close so it's hard to say.

Wonderboy dominated, we all know he should of won. The trolls are only people who think till won.
How do you dominate a fight where the strikes were nearly even and both your legs have visible bruising while your opponent looked like he left a sparring session?

WB once again fought not to lose while Till fought to win.

I honestly believe WB goes into fights thinking I want to win a decision.

I was not at all shocked by the decision. even though I though Thompson outlanded him overall.

It was a sparring contest for most of 25 minutes. I gave Till the last round due to the knockdown, the other 4 could have gone either way (even though Thompson seemed to outland Till throughout). Overall disappointing, but at least it hopefully gets Thompson out of title shot / main-event-5-round territory for the time being.

How do you dominate a fight where the strikes were nearly even and both your legs have visible bruising while your opponent looked like he left a sparring session?

WB once again fought not to lose while Till fought to win.

I honestly believe WB goes into fights thinking I want to win a decision.

Wonderboy dominated 1-4 stfu plz or rewatch the fight learn what a strike is. Baby leg taps are not strikes.

Back