I could use some Sherdog expertise for getting decent tickets in Calgary.

HendricksPunch

Quick jab by Hendricks
@Blue
Reaction score
Now that Poirier Alvarez has been announced, I am definitely getting tickets to the Calgary card. Anyone wanna tell me what the best viewpoint would be at a "decent" price? 1st card I went to in Edmonton I was in the back row of the upper bowl and spent most of the time staring at the screen. I'm wondering if front row of the upper bowl would be the best option for viewpoint.

Also pics for reference would be great. Also again, does anyone know if FOX card tickets would be less expensive than PPVs? Maybe someone in Winnipeg can confirm because I know they had both. Or anyone who went to a PPV & FOX card.

200's my friend. Money wise and experience wise, you can't go wrong. Just hit up the weighins and your weekend will be great.

Now that Poirier Alvarez has been announced, I am definitely getting tickets to the Calgary card. Anyone wanna tell me what the best viewpoint would be at a "decent" price? 1st card I went to in Edmonton I was in the back row of the upper bowl and spent most of the time staring at the screen. I'm wondering if front row of the upper bowl would be the best option for viewpoint.

Also pics for reference would be great. Also again, does anyone know if FOX card tickets would be less expensive than PPVs? Maybe someone in Winnipeg can confirm because I know they had both. Or anyone who went to a PPV & FOX card.
I was in the first section off the floor at GSP vs Condit and I had an amazing view of the cage (looking down into it) and I was STILL looking at the big screen alot. You go for the ambiance of the fights. Get the cheapest tix you can find and enjoy.

1) figure out your budget for a ticket...the most you want to spend.
2) look at the layout and seating selection in the arena
3) pick your seat(s) the first day tickets go on sale.

For me, it is typically $250 for a ticket and sit in the first level directly across (either side) from the cage if you can. Don't go more than 15 rows up.

no matter where you are sitting, in all likely hood you will spend most of the show watching the screens.

Back