Elias Theodorou Explains Why He Wants Lyoto Machida Next

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Timestamp. Just saying he wants to move up in competition.

I hope Machida kicks his kidneys loose.

That would be a beautiful fight
Between two beautiful men

No homo

That's gonna be a boring fight

Give him someone wild like Brunson who will chase his mamby pamby ass down and try and get the finish no Machida PLEASE, not at this point.

I always watch the fightpass prelims. But not today. Fuck I hate the fights of Elias

Nah...just give him cans on the prelims for the rest of his career. He'll get the picture.

The Model vs The Mayhem Machida.

images

lmao

Theo-Snore-You doesn't even belong in the same ARENA as Teh Dragon.

Guy is smoking crack.

If Machida loses to Elias then he has reached his lowest physical form and should retire.

That's gonna be a boring fight

Give him someone wild like Brunson who will chase his mamby pamby ass down and try and get the finish no Machida PLEASE, not at this point.
Would watch

did he really just call himself the poor man's Machida?

Lord Jesus this guy is one of the absolute worst in the game today

so fucking boring and so fucking smug

Machida has to co-main or headline most likely

So Machida vs Elias on a Canada Fight Night makes sense

Doesn't have the name to fight a legend... Give him someone like Brunson.

Machida should laugh in his no name face. Machida should not accept a fight with this nobody.

Elias Theoboreus should not be matched up with counterstrikers, that's a recipe for a coma for the crowd.

I like the guy and he was super funny in that interview however calling himself a poor man's machina is a super bad analogy

Machida vs Bisping next or go fuck your mother.

Seriously this is easy, handmade match making the job practically does itself so how the hell do you not book Machida vs Bisping?

Theodorou fancies himself as the "poor man's Machida".. okay. Theodorou looked horrible today (I only watched 2 minutes in round 3), his boxing looked as terrible like always, his kicks had next-to-no effect. Machida would end up and his bs kicks.

Back