What will Darren Till’s face look like when he fights a legit wrestler?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Any legit wrestler, let alone Woodley.

Wonderboy who never shot a B.B. gun let alone ever shot for a takedown in his career took down Till.

They can’t wrestle in England.

The same, Welterweight has to be the most boring overrated division. The top 5 in the division always win by UD aside from RDA.

LW, FW, MW, LHW and HW are the best .

The same, Welterweight has to be the most boring overrated division. The top 5 in the division always win by UD aside from RDA.

LW, MW, LHW and HW are the best .
LHW and HW suck outside of the top 5

LW, FW, MW, LHW and HW are the best .

LHW and HW are full of low skill bums lol.

I think a good wrestler could give him fits but that size is always gonna be an issue

usa_today_10359628.0.jpg

I know Wonderboy isn't a wrestler but his timing on the double was money, wrestler or not. Till got right back up. He's so damn big it's gonna be hard to beat that kid, I wasn't a believer until now.

What will Darren Till’s face look like when he fights a legit wrestler?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

FW and BW have a better top 5 than both. Especially with Werdum gone

Honestly I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this but I prefer watching the heavier weight classes over the smaller weight classes considering the heavier ones can beat any other fighter on the roster on any given day and are truly the best fighter in my opinion.

Honestly I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this but I prefer watching the heavier weight classes over the smaller weight classes considering the heavier ones can beat any other fighter on the roster on any given day and are truly the best fighter in my opinion.
Disagree. Heavier weight classes are overrated. Size makes up for being less skilled for sure but that doesn't make them a better fighter.

Hunt would KO TJ into another dimension but no one in their right mind would say Hunt is better than TJ.

Heavier fighters are generally boring and less skilled. Being big and strong is nice but skill is what matters most.

Well Till did train in Brazil for 4 years. If he can develop a Liddel-esque TDD IMO he should be unbeatable given that his striking is one of the best in the division.

He should honestly set up camp stateside at somewhere like AKA in order to work on his grappling.

Disagree. Heavier weight classes are overrated. Size makes up for being less skilled for sure but that doesn't make them a better fighter.

Hunt would KO TJ into another dimension but no one in their right mind would say Hunt is better than TJ.

Heavier fighters are generally boring and less skilled. Being big and strong is nice but skill is what matters most.
being more skilled doesn't mean it'll be more exciting, Most people would rather see Hunt Fight than TJ. Though I do see what you're trying to say, I'll agree to disagree

Back