Most boring fight?

timoteo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Theres a lot of boring fights going on these days especially at the top of the WW division*funny how people called gsp boring and look at it now). What's the most boring fight you can remember? For me it was Daniel Kelly vs Patrick Walsh. It was such a horrid and cringy fight to watch that I remembered these fighters names (who were unknown to be at the time) and I made sure I would never watch any of their fights ever again. It was seriously a disgusting fight it made me want to throw up

Woodley vs Thompson I & II.

I hope and pray for god everyday that we will never see Woodley vs Thompson III.

Woodley vs Thompson I & II.

I hope and pray for god everyday that we will never see Woodley vs Thompson III.

The first one was a great fight but yes the second fight was like watching paint dry.

The first one was a great fight but yes the second fight was like watching paint dry.
Strongly agreed, the first one was actually really good. Seeing Wonderboy survive that guillotine and Woodley knock him down couple of times was amazing

The 2nd one is the most boring UFC fight of all time. Technical yes, but god damn that fight was awful.

If we are talking MOST boring ever

ufc_9_11_medium.0.jpg

2 guys circling for 30+ minutes
Not sure it can ever be topped.

Funny that before this fight we all thought it would have been a war. Potential greatest striking match ever.

Turns out it has the potential to be one of the most boring fights ever.

Darren Till vs Stephen Thompson was a shit show - top 10 worst fights I have seen in the past 2+ years. Woodley vs. Maia and Woodley vs Wonderboy II was also top 10 most boring.

Last edited:
Theres a lot of boring fights going on these days especially at the top of the WW division*funny how people called gsp boring and look at it now). What's the most boring fight you can remember? For me it was Daniel Kelly vs Patrick Walsh. It was such a horrid and cringy fight to watch that I remembered these fighters names (who were unknown to be at the time) and I made sure I would never watch any of their fights ever again. It was seriously a disgusting fight it made me want to throw up

gsp is boring. not all fighters are gone ko someone in 13 seconds./

the fight today was a total snoozefest i got up and started cleaning the house half way through and my 8 year old said this fight is boring

gsp is boring. not all fighters are gone ko someone in 13 seconds./
GSP is more entertaining then Wonderboy, Twood, Maia, Snoozeman, and Colby. Thats like the entire division

Shamrock vs Royce at UFC 5. Ironically the first official "Superfight" in UFC history. Nothing tops it for most boring.

Kimbo vs Houston

Severn vs shamrock

Back