So will Till fight at WW in his next fight?

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Or do the UFC force him up to MW?

They won't even remember it happened

At the presser someone brought it up to Dana and he said "it's only happened once and he has a good reason for it" and went right into defence mode. Even though Till has said many times he's not making any excuses for it and it's actually the second time he's missed

When you're getting the UFC push things like making weight aren't considered important anymore

It's ridiculous to me that Gastelum is fighting at MW and Till at WW. But everyone knows Till won't be able to keep this up when he gets older. I really hope he moves to MW at some point, MW needs more good fighters.

He'll miss weight again and be forced to move up

176 and 174.5 in a years time, he should have no choice imo. wasn't close enough either time to warrant a 3rd strike.

THe dude wasnt no 188lb in the cage. If he was the same weight as WB in the cage, then he has some low bone density.

It's ridiculous to me that Gastelum is fighting at MW and Till at WW. But everyone knows Till won't be able to keep this up when he gets older. I really hope he moves to MW at some point, MW needs more good fighters.

Gassy was worse even.

THe dude wasnt no 188lb in the cage. If he was the same weight as WB in the cage, then he has some low bone density.

Thought I heard 187.4 and 186 respectively at the 1 o'clock weigh in. Easily looked 10 plus lbs bigger in the cage.

but kelvin had a new problems making weight

Not just yet... Just made a decent gate with him in the Main-Event... Keep the hype going and give him a contender fight next. Missing weight happens... Dana will forget when cashing his check.

Dana will forget when cashing his check.

lmao

100%

Red Goof countin them dollahs

WRiabjv.jpg

They won't even remember it happened

At the presser someone brought it up to Dana and he said "it's only happened once and he has a good reason for it" and went right into defence mode. Even though Till has said many times he's not making any excuses for it and it's actually the second time he's missed

When you're getting the UFC push things like making weight aren't considered important anymore
Yeap he can continually miss as long as he makes it when they give him the TS.

dana seemed to have given till a break by saying that this was the first time he has missed weight, though i'm pretty sure he has missed weight before. it seems to lead me to believe that he'll get another chance at making welterweight. i don't know, i don't think the crowd was all that into it after liverpool lost haha. part of me feels like till lost a lot with the football team losing.

either way, neither guy looked good last night. they each should have gone after it more.

I dont think they should nor will they, hes the brightest prospect in the division and maybe he did have a legit reason....one thing for sure, wish more guys verbally dealt with weight misses like he did

like others have said, definately looks like hes going to have to make the move at some point...especially if theres another weight miss

but kelvin had a new problems making weight

Yeah, I know. I mean it's ridiculous because Kelvin is a bit of a manlet, and Till is a proper sized man, yet fights at lower weightclass than Kelvin.

Back