(video) Dana White says Khabib & Conor McGregor both want the fight

I will believe it is happening until I see them both in the ring.

ggoy3vH.png

I was a fan of McG, but I'm tired of him. Fight or stfu. I don't want to hear about him unless he's actually getting in the ring/octagon. Throwing the dolly was just a stupid cry for attention.

Mayweather vs Mcgregor happened you really think this is a harder sell?

Let's see: mc-g taking a harder ass-whooping for less pay...?
Yeah, I think it might be a little more difficult to convince him to take this fight.

Let's see: mc-g taking a harder ass-whooping for less pay...?
Yeah, I think it might be a little more difficult to convince him to take this fight.

I mean so he wont make $100 million but who can turn down $25 million? Mayweather fought Berto after Paquiao for $32 Million. Its not like Conor has many other options to turn to make $25 million. The Mayweather was a one off, I think Conor is smart enough to know that.

I was a fan of McG, but I'm tired of him. Fight or stfu. I don't want to hear about him unless he's actually getting in the ring/octagon. Throwing the dolly was just a stupid cry for attention.

His promoter literally says in this thread's video that he's not booking him for anything until at minimum next month when he finds out Conor's legal situation, so how do you expect him to fight if his promoter won't let him yet?

Jesus you guys are sad.

So what, he's a known liar too. The fat fuck has been known to make up shit that goes with his agenda.

He said this shit last year!

"Aye Dana! Give me the fucking boy!"

Mayweather vs Mcgregor happened you really think this is a harder sell?
McGregor's stock is going to fall way more when Khabib thrashes him than when he lost to Mayweather.

For that reason I question whether McGregor is actually serious about taking the fight. We shall see though.

yeah last thing i heard, yair rodriguez was booked to fight zabit

Last edited by a moderator:
Misleading title.

Dana said that he is "pretty confident" that McGregor wants the Khabib fight. He also said that he has had no contact at all with him since New York which was UFC 223 on April 7th.

Last edited:
He's actually fading, since Dana's new Phat Farm is drawing more hate and Colby is filling in people's need for cringeworthy trash talking.

I see this every Dana thread and I still chuckle lol.
It is a great film though. I'm from the UK and pretty much everyone I know has not seen it, but Sherdog knows so it's a ll good <Lmaoo>

i can imagine they both want the fight to an extent remains to be seen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back