Say what you like about wonderboys style

topcat87

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Or anything else for that matter, that was a close fight. Could have gone either way, but he stood there and applauded Darren when the scores were announced like the true sportsman he is.

Respect.

WB is an awesome guy and as friendly as they come. His style is boring as fuck though.

Very respectful and if he won he'd be respectful unlike that clown that missed weight and clearly doesn't care. I saw Wonderboy's backstage interview as well he didn't say a single negative thing about TIll missing weight either. He said he felt like he edged out the decision but wasn't crying robbery by any means.

Wonderboy is all class. Not even his haters can say otherwise on that part.

I admire that he's able to avoid damage from the elite fighters within the division, I thought he lost tonight but he's a top fighter.

His style is not too bad to be honest

stephen-thompson-attends-the-elle-e-img-host-a-celebration-of-style-picture-id843571510

Last edited:
he is god at evading but he seems to have lost those piston-like straight punches that murked his previous opponents. twood took his soul

Wonderboy technically destroyed Forrest.

Now a bunch of fanboys want to watch Whittaker Decision a bunch of bloated bodybuilders in the 185 division.

Back