Wow the judges' scorecards are insane (official scores inside)

GreatSaintGuillotine

You may not like what I say but it's the truth.
@Gold
Reaction score

I think they were legit watching a different fight.

whatever you think of the decision, i think everyone can agree this fight was total shit! unanimous. weak card , shit main event

I don't know why are people trying to say there was a clear winner or something of the sort. Nothing happened in the fight and in the fifth Till dropped Wonderboy. That was it.

Andy Roberts couldn't come to terms with Liverpool going 0-2 this weekend. Fact

I don't know why are people trying to say there was a clear winner or something of the sort. Nothing happened in the fight and in the fifth Till dropped Wonderboy. That was it.
2 judges gave him 4 rounds. You cannot tell me that was the right decision.

It was a nothing fight. Might as well give it to the hometown kid. Now send Till on up to MW and let him try his luck there

I thought Wonderboy pretty clearly won the first 3,round 4 was a toss up and round 5 was obviously Till.When they read 48-47 49-46 49-46 instead of a split I was like oh ok the right guy won no controversy...then they said Till was the winner I was like huh?Rounds like 1-3 can be close but still pretty clear.When I say clear I don't mean one guy dominated the round I mean if you have to give it to someone it's clearly this guy.Just my opinion though and Wonderboy fought such a defensive fight that I don't really care.I don't agree with the decision though.

I see no problem with those score cards. The only clear winner of a round was Till winning the 5th. Any of the others could have gone either way.

I see no problem with those score cards. The only clear winner of a round was Till winning the 5th. Any of the others could have gone either way.
I disagree. 1,3,4 were clearly WB to me. Till did even less than WB in those rounds.

Giving till 4 rounds is absolutely insane.

So they all agreed that he won at least the 2nd, 4th and 5th.

till.jpg

Neither guy clearly won any of the first 4 rounds, only the 5th round was clearly won by Til. I had the other 4 going to wonderboy, he seemed to be landing a little cleaner, but they were all really close. I guess the judges rewarded til for being more aggressive, maybe a little hometown love but clearly Thompson needed to push it a little more, he was pretty conservative. Still, he seemed to be getting the cleaner, harder punches

The idea of someone missing weight, showing up looking ginormous, and still getting ranked up when they win doesn't sit well with me.

I thought the only clear rounds were round 3 (Wonderboy easily won) and 5 (Till). While I thought Wonderboy won the fight, I fully expected Till to get the decision based on home town bias. The crowd really helped him out with the explosions of noise that happened after every punch Till threw that wasn't blocked - seemed to have really effected the judges. Thompson landed the harder shots IMO (outside of the punch Till dropped him with) and I believe was slightly up on the Sig. punches landed, but I was not surprised by the fight at all. Wonderboy should have known the early rounds were too close to expect the judges to be in his favor. I was disappointed he didn't show more aggression. And this is coming from a huge Wonderboy fan.

I completely disagree with the judge giving Till round 3, but the rest I'm fine with.

3 was what threw me off. 3 and 1 were clear WB for me. 2 and 5 were Till. I gave WB 4 but honestly that could be 10-10

I had the same, but I thought RD 1 was probably a 10-10 too. Hell you could've called had all the rounds outside of 5 draws, and wouldn't of gotten a complaint from me.

Back