Till is huge

Lowtide

Kuiper Belt
@White
Reaction score
He is a monster! Doing well so far against WB

It’s insane. Till is GIGANTIC. Wonderboy looks small and frail by comparison.

Till's too gun shy right now. Wonderboy is going to take it on points at this rate, size unrelated.

This is a joke i don't ever wanna hear anything about Conor cutting weight again

Yea till looks way bigger but honestly the size difference looked more dramatic in Ortega vs Frankie.

You heard me...one of the big Conor complaints is that he cuts too much weight

At 145 he was cutting a shitload of weight, and like Till, he was constantly bragging about his size advantage over smaller men.

At 145 he was cutting a shitload of weight, and like Till, he was constantly bragging about his size advantage over smaller men.

Conor is a manlet...Also he always made weight

Conor is a manlet...Also he always made weight

Jon Jones has never missed weight and has never looked as bad as Conor did on the scales, and he's been criticized for being too big for his weight class for nearly a decade.

Conor had a big size advantage at FW, and he admitted. Now, he's in his proper weight class. I don't see what the issue is.

Jon Jones has never missed weight and has never looked as bad as Conor did on the scales, and he's been criticized for being too big for his weight class for nearly a decade.

Conor had a big size advantage at FW, and he admitted. Now, he's in his proper weight class. I don't see what the issue is.

Conor did not have a size advantage lol. The only time he looked significantly bigger was against Marcus Bridmage.

Till has some interesting aspects to his style as well- for instance did you see how he kept his big arms high when Wonderboy would try to rush him with punches? Almost all of Thompson's punches were stopped by Till's arms- opponents of Thompson take note.

Back