Team alpha male is a disgrace!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was watching an interview with codys younger cousin who is barely an amateur who is record is not on sherdog but on some bum mmarec site like tapology.

In the interview he is talking about headaches and being banged up from sparring.

That's fucked up man! Not even Ken shamrock with his lions den was that much of an irresponsible asshole with reckless training. Hell he understood conditioning being an important factor in avoiding K.Os and what have you. While militich gym had a reputation of brutality also understood some of his guys should stick to their strength.

You should ask Cain Velasquez about training standards. He could tell you a tale about when he used to fight.

Well it's a bunch of midgets calling themselves Team Alpha Male

ya, so kinda goes without saying <mma4>

Lol, Austin is a wildcard. He has slick ass hands too!

Ken Shamrock used to have people repeatedly punch him in the face to “toughen up his chin”. I doubt anything will top that.

Everyone praised him when this happened but it's actually really fucked up that he did this without even knowing about Wallace's domestic violence.

How are you not supposed to get headaches in sparring? It isnt patty cake.

Not sure how anything you said makes them a disgrace

Well when TJ was their cash cow he was able to get away from permanently injuring a member because he was their champion. That and he would hurt people in sparring and no one gave a shit because he was the man.

This Austin guy would Ko people and say shit like " welcome to alpha male motherfucker"

In alpha male you can injure people and demoralize outsiders looking for training if you are good with the owners. I get the tattoo guy was a raging asshole but Austin said he had no idea he was am asshole and that's how he welcomes people to the team.

No wonder TJ left the TAM Sorority, naunced training goes a long way

Ken Shamrock used to have people repeatedly punch him in the face to “toughen up his chin”. I doubt anything will top that.

Did he made everyone else do that as well?

Like if he was experimenting on himself only would actually make him a good guy.

Back