Arnold Allen post fight lol

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Says his dad has used steroids all his life and been injected since a baby. Weird thing to say haha

“I’m clean as a whistle though” lol

Also WTF was his dad trying to say?

Best post fight interview of all time. He cut his dad off from talking too.

How random. Way to make a completely irrelevant comment. His dad looks natty

That had me laughing. I just didn't understand why he'd say that, but honestly, I now believe Arnold would never cheat because of that whole scene.

USADA will test Pops and ban Arnold for a near-match anyway.

There's something really weird about Arnold Allen; it's very weird but his character and personality makes him a hard fighter to break.

That was a really weird interview.

images

There's something really weird about Arnold Allen; it's very weird but his character and personality makes him a hard fighter to break.

Can you explain more man? Not disagreeing, I am just interesting in what you see.

Can you explain more man? Not disagreeing, I am just interesting in what you see.
Similar to how Tony Ferguson and Diego Sanchez are hard to break because of the weirdness. If you have a unique personality you get less discouraged in uncomfortable scenarios-they aren't so identified with being the guy who gets it right and does it in a conventional way. This is purely a hunch but I think Arnold has some of that Tony energy.

Back