Amirkhani Called Manuwa CRAZY?????

daPROFESSOR

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It’s really cool that they’re friends.... but.....
why would he be crazy for wearing a cross necklace in a Muslim country?

Did Makwan confirm that Chechnya is Christianaphobic? Why can't he wear a gold crucifix there?

I thought it was awk

Because it's Chechnya. Not exactly the safest place in that region.

701.jpg

Muslims always having to do the whole "Muslims vs non-muslims" thing. Yawn.

Not just a muslim country but one filled with the kind of barbarians that light gay dudes on fire and are proud of it. Not like they were talking about western muslims or a moderate country.

Yes it was probably not the best idea.

Proving Trump right, once again.

Lol they have gay torture camps there, it's not a normal Muslim place like dubai or something

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Rumor has it he also removes usb sticks without safely ejecting. Crazy son of a gun.

Chechnya is part of Russian Federation and got nothing against Christians, they got Orthodox churches there you know.

Not just a muslim country but one filled with the kind of barbarians that light gay dudes on fire and are proud of it. Not like they were talking about western muslims or a moderate country.

Yes it was probably not the best idea.
They use gay dudes for :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s?

There is a Christian Russian Orthodox population in Chechnya so maybe its not that crazy bro

I didn't watch as I were making tea but this sounds like an awkward post fight interview if there ever was one.

Couple of days ago there was a massacre in an Orthodox Christian church in Chechnya. It's one of the most barbaric parts of the world, infested with goatfuckers.

This, is the popular discussion that will come from this fight, moreso than even the scores.

Sherdog.

Makwan and his family were probably ran out of Iran/Iraq(what's the difference buddeh?) for being Christians. So maybe he has an issue about it, maybe not.

Think he was a bit dazed after the knockdowns, you wont get killed wearing a cross in Chechnya lol.

Back