Schaub: GSP will fight the winner of Khabib / Conor at 155

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just said it now on the fight companion

seems he knows something we don't

<seedat>

155 seems extreme but its fair, GSP always said "come down to my weightclass" to Silva

Smart to let Khabib & Conor fight first, then this way GSP gets a huge money fight due to their fight's buzz

3 weightclass champ.. Legendary for sure

Shaub is a lying douchenozzle. Conor will not fight until he’s out of money

Man if GSP beats both Conor and Khabib...
upload_2018-5-27_13-40-20.jpeg

Wrong.

After Conor beats Khabib, Max Holloway will move up to challenge him following his victory over Ortega, and Khabib will then fight (and lose to) Kevin Lee.

Wrong.

After Conor beats Khabib, Max Holloway will move up to challenge him following his victory over Ortega, and Khabib will then fight (and lose to) Kevin Lee.

More like IF Conor gets a knock out blow before Khabib drags him down and chokes him he'll sit on his ass for another 3 years...

Or maybe Schaub is taking a guess, kind of like we all do from time to time.

GSP v Conor, eh? Conor's going to give that dude brain damage. GSP is too old for that shit.

155 seems extreme but its fair, GSP always said "come down to my weightclass" to Silva

Smart to let Khabib & Conor fight first, then this way GSP gets a huge money fight due to their fight's buzz

I think gsp would wreck either fighter. Key is for him to be able to make the weight and stay healthy.

if GSP drops a bit of muscle, he's around Kevin Lee's size. Same height and reach. I'm sure he could make It fairly easily.

Ducks Bobby Knux and Woodley by dropping two weightclasses.

Legendary, indeed.

GSP v Conor, eh? Conor's going to give that dude brain damage. GSP is too old for that shit.

I didn't realize brain damage was contagious? That's the only way GSP gets brain damage from Conor.

GSP would jab/kick/take down Conor for 2 rounds, and Conor would have no answer. Then once Conor is exhausted, GSP finishes him in the 3rd. This is a guy that got taken down and finished by 12 day short notice Nate Diaz, yet somehow he's going to beat one of the best game planners, and best MMA fighters, to ever enter the Octagon? Even 37 year old GSP is too big, too strong, too fast and too smart for McGregor.

Conor fans are beyond delusional. Conor won't get inside GSPs head like he did Aldo, and GSP sure as shit isn't going to rush straight into a KO punch like Aldo did.

I doubt this fight even happens, as Conor isn't even a fighter anymore for all intents and purposes. And that's assuming Conor even fights Habib, and wins that fight, which isn't a gimme by any stretch.

Ducks Bobby Knux and Woodley by dropping two weightclasses.

Legendary, indeed.
Well, If he were In his prime..It would be pretty sketchy but I think It makes perfect sense for this stage of his career.

I'm very indifferent to GSP but I think he's earned the right to pursue big money fights.

I didn't realize brain damage was contagious? That's the only way GSP gets brain damage from Conor.

GSP would jab/kick/take down Conor for 2 rounds, and Conor would have no answer. Then once Conor is exhausted, GSP finishes him in the 3rd. This is a guy that got taken down and finished by 12 day short notice Nate Diaz, yet somehow he's going to beat one of the best game planners, and best MMA fighters, to ever enter the Octagon? Even 37 year old GSP is too big, too strong, too fast and too smart for McGregor.

Conor fans are beyond delusional. Conor won't get inside GSPs head like he did Aldo, and GSP sure as shit isn't going to rush straight into a KO punch like Aldo did.

I doubt this fight even happens, as Conor isn't even a fighter anymore for all intents and purposes. And that's assuming Conor even fights Habib, and wins that fight, which isn't a gimme by any stretch.
Well, anything's possible.

GSP has been hurt during many of his fights and he's past his prime. Conor could absolutely catch him

I'd say In many facets, Conor Is very underrated at this point by many.

This is what is going to happen

GSP v Nate Diaz

Conor vs Khabib in Russia

Winners fight each other.

Well, If he were In his prime..It would be pretty sketchy but I think It makes perfect sense for this stage of his career.

I'm very indifferent to GSP but I think he's earned the right to pursue big money fights.

I’m very interested in how Dana deals with him moving forward considering GSP reneged on his contract.

Dana has never really been too fond of him in the first place.

I’m very interested in how Dana deals with him moving forward considering GSP reneged on his contract.

Dana has never really been too fond of him in the first place.
I would imagine that similar to Jones, GSP only deals with Ari or the other owners.

I'm sure they'll make It work if there's money to be made

Back