Jimi Manuwa (with One Direction boy band behind him) is in attendance

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
OMG, a UFC fighter at a UFC event. Who would have thought that could happen?

He's almost irrelevant now.

Volkan pretty much ended his career

The boy band kid should have been blurred out.

The boy band kid should have been blurred out.

At least some kind of warning would be nice. I'm here to see a cage fight not disturbing images like one direction.

Dont want to be a hater but him ranked at 6 shows how shitty the UFC LHW division is.

Stupid to let Bader, Phil, and Krylov go, they're all better than Jimi.

It's not a boy band, it's 3 youtubers with millions of subscribers each who make more money from one video than most UFC fighters make in a year.

S6pacR7.jpg

It's not a boy band, it's 3 youtubers with millions of subscribers each who make more money from one video than most UFC fighters make in a year.

Lol, good job millenial kid

Dont want to be a hater but him ranked at 6 shows how shitty the UFC LHW division is.

Stupid to let Bader, Phil, and Krylov go, they're all better than Jimi.
And they all get paid more money and they ask for more than they're worth to the UFC. Bader and Davis wrestle are wrestle heavy Americans, not too many people getting excited enough for them to be paid hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Except for Krylov who left to be in Russia with his family, and I'm sure he's being paid better there too.

And they all get paid more money and they ask for more than they're worth to the UFC. Bader and Davis wrestle are wrestle heavy Americans, not too many people getting excited enough for them to be paid hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Except for Krylov who left to be in Russia with his family, and I'm sure he's being paid better there too.

Top five guys don't deserve hundreds of thousands of dollars when the company pulls in hundreds of millions?

Yep, gotta save that money to pay for Sage, Punk, and WMMA fights

Top five guys don't deserve hundreds of thousands of dollars when the company pulls in hundreds of millions?

Yep, gotta save that money to pay for Sage, Punk, and WMMA fights
It's a business decision, you don't pay someone more than they're worth. You don't pay someone a ton of money if they're not bringing in eyeballs

Back