Till is obviously lying about his walkaround weight

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's a mindgame. EVERY fighter lies about his actual weight. If you actually believe that Darren was 215 pounds against Cerrone you're delusional.

Darren' actual fight weight is 195-200. So the 188 he needed to make this morning was just slightly uncomfortable but not that much of a problem.

We will see a fully hydrated Darren Till tonight, and he's gonna take care of Boringboy.

Believe you me.

I agree there's no way he's a LHW, christ light heavyweights drop down to make 205, if anything Till is a middleweight and that's it.

When he loses, TS will be blaming the 188lb weight stipulation

Guarantee

It's a mindgame. EVERY fighter lies about his actual weight. If you actually believe that Darren was 215 pounds against Cerrone you're delusional.

Darren' actual fight weight is 195-200. So the 188 he needed to make this morning was just slightly uncomfortable but not that much of a problem.

We will see a fully hydrated Darren Till tonight, and he's gonna take care of Boringboy.

Believe you me.
I could see him walking @ 215 outside of fight camp.

Without a doubt his fight weight is 195-200 though

That's walk around weight, completely different from fight night weight. He's probably near 200 pounds on fight night

Believe you me.
You're mistaking octogon weight and walk around weight.

No one thinks he weighs 215 inside the octogon. That's physically impossible.

Shit thread.

Op. Walk around weigh and fight weight are different.

Why are you conflating the two?

Op. Walk around weigh and fight weight are different.

Why are you conflating the two?
Some shertards here are actually posting that Till is a LHW and 215 pounds, I don't make this shit up. Believe you me.

Some shertards here are actually posting that Till is a LHW and 215 pounds, I don't make this shit up. Believe you me.
I think his walk around weight is around that. That would be him walking around outside of a camp. Not him after a weigh in. If people are saying he's weighing 215 after a weigh in they are wrong as it's impossible to rehydrate that much in such a short period.

Back