Rogan, Edgy Brah, Schaub Fight companion going live In 3 mins

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Not shocked one the shittiest posters on the forums listens to this garbage.
not shocked that one of the saltiest, most bitter, angriest posters Is spewing more random negativity on one of my threads.

Sometimes when you give any credit to Conor whatsoever, guys like this will never forgive you. Lol

On the note of fight companion though, I do enjoy listening to people of high fight IQ who are passionate about MMA discuss fights. As do most.

Thanx. Actually i love the Rogan/Schaub combo

The only reason i watch this is because i hope Edgie Brah will drop some conspiracy news.

I wonder if this episode will have any resolution to the Theo Vonn vs Eddie Bravo drama unfolding.

I'll run a bath put on my favourite Kelly Clarkson song and shave my vagina and listen to this.

Not shocked one the shittiest posters on the forums listens to this garbage.

Three dudes deep involved in the MMA game talking off the cuff for 3 hours is garbage? I'm willing to bet your 3586 posts on this site are a lot more garbage.

Can't wait until Eddie brings up conspiracies and argues with Young Jamie again.

Thanx. Actually i love the Rogan/Schaub combo
Yeah, I enjoy It as well.

Definitely gotta take them with a grain of salt as they're promoters / shills to a degree when It comes to certain things..but they definitely know their shit and have good chemistry.

"Past his prime Maia"

LOL how has this narrative become so prevalent? It was 3 MONTHS after Maia lost a well earned title shot.

Colby is a dork for sure and it has really helped make ppl not respect his skills & accomplishments.

Back