Fool me once shame on you...

napXchampion

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Fool me twice? I think not...

First of all I have to go ahead and say it...

THIS IS NUMBER ONE BULLSH!T

You know who else is undefeated!?

As of now, Darren Till is undefeated and is actually the same size as you!

No way you are gonna fool everyone into believing you can make 155, and then basically have a 5 round grappling match with basically a smaller less experienced version of yourself and then collect yet another belt from yet another guy that probably should not even hold it in the first place!

THAT IS LAME AF

You just sit back and make the real contenders fight there way up the latter and kill each other off just to have swoop back in and make everyone take a back seat whenever you see a title holder you think will be the easiest to beat it is absolutely unadmirable as far as I’m concerned. The first time was tolerable because you went UP in weight, although you knew Bisping was the only guy you could get that title from, so no way I’m believing for a second that you are doing this for “the biggest challenge”

Maybe that weight cut would be though...

Sorry for the rant lol...

Oh and this is exactly why GSP’s 2nd title does not hold the same magnitude that Couture, Penn, Mcgregor, and possibly Cormiers 2nd titles do. None of them ran away from the sport with the belt after being gifted a decision and went into hiding when USADA started crackin down, and none of them then cherry picked the right time to get the easiest chance for a second belt. NONE OF THEM RAN AFTER GETTING THEIR SECOND BELT EITHER! You straight act like Ronda Rousey when she LOSES a title shot when you WIN one SMFH

Count me out

No way you are gonna fool everyone into believing you can make 155, and then basically have a 5 round grappling match with basically a smaller less experienced version of yourself and then collect yet another belt from yet another guy that probably should not even hold it in the first place!

THAT IS LAME AF

You just sit back and make the real contenders fight there way up the latter and kill each other off just to have swoop back in and make everyone take a back seat whenever you see a title holder you think will be the easiest to beat it is absolutely unadmirable as far as I’m concerned. The first time was tolerable because you went UP in weight, although you knew Bisping was the only guy you could get that title from, so no way I’m believing for a second that you are doing this for “the biggest challenge”

Oh and this is exactly why GSP’s 2nd title does not hold the same magnitude that Couture, Penn, Mcgregor, and possibly Cormiers 2nd titles do. None of them ran away from the sport with the belt after being gifted a decision and went into hiding when USADA started crackin down, and none of them then cherry picked the right time to get the easiest chance for a second belt. NONE OF THEM RAN AFTER GETTING THEIR SECOND BELT EITHER! You straight act like Ronda Rousey when she LOSES a title shot when you WIN one SMFH

Count me out

your hero mcnugget has yet to have a title defence. stfu

Are you feeling better TS?

that's for you, use it at will:
images

THAT IS LAME AF

Count me out
You negate your whole argument by using Conor as an example... dude ducked the sport all together. And never defended a title in his life...

your hero mcnugget has yet to have a title defence. stfu

Def not my hero, I put him on my list when he knocked out Sever cause his style was so exciting and his trash talking was still new... I have always been Diaz nuthugger since strikeforce tbh

Why would GSP fight Till?

Cause Till is undefeated and they are the same size and Till just might the belt soon. Or if its really not about the belt and for the challenge of the toughest fight then he should fight Till or Woodley or a top guy at 185.

Because he was the challenger lol. You can't cherry pick the champ dumbass. But he ducked everyone in 2 divisions lol

How dude? He fought Mayweather for 100 mil lol cause he wanted to fight Nate a 2nd time right after Nate beat his ass and strangled him?? OKAY BRO but dude honestly I am not happy with how mcgregor has done things for like two years now, this had nothing to do with him at all. My point was EVERYONE ELSE that has two belts besides GSP means more than his second belt.

How dude? He fought Mayweather for 100 mil lol cause he wanted to fight Nate a 2nd time right after Nate beat his ass and strangled him?? OKAY BRO but dude honestly I am not happy with how mcgregor has done things for like two years now, this had nothing to do with him at all. My point was EVERYONE ELSE that has two belts besides GSP means more than his second belt.
How hard will you cry when he gets 3?

Back