Mr. Finland will make magnificent comeback to UFC cage tonight!

Spugedelic

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Are sherdoggers ready for people's main event : Makwan "Mr. Finland" Amirkhani vs Jason "The kid" Knight?
Makwan has vowed to finish Knight in spectacular fashion and then take Cub Swansson. Don't blink!!

Should be a good fight but don't sleep on Jason Knight. He's on a two fight losing streak and really needs this win..

Besides the Main Event, the fight i look most forward to.

More interested in Arnold Allen’s return.

Last edited:
Yay, Makwhan getting his 2018 fight in.

Can't wait for his return in Fall 2019.

Hick Diaz has his back against the wall and should bring it. Like both guys and hope for a damn good fight...
MMA-Preview-%E2%80%93-Jason-Knight-vs-Makwan-Amirkhani-at-UFC-Fight-Night-130-Thumbnail.jpg

Needs to get that confidence back. Very shy and modest is Makwan

Not a fan. Calls himself Mr Finland.. but carries around another country's flag... all the benefits, none of the loyalty.
tenor.gif

Keeping 2 thumbs up and hope makwan wins we need Finnish fighters in ufc.

On a serious note I really respect his approach to this fight. The guy took time off because he knew he was not good enough.

This interview gives a good look of him:

Not a fan. Calls himself Mr Finland.. but carries around another country's flag... all the benefits, none of the loyalty.
tenor.gif
In every Makwan thread on Sherdog:

People who don't know anything about either Makwan, Finland or the difference between ethnicity and nationality, commenting on those very issues.

What if I told you that Makwan's "Mr.Finland" nickname is based on him participating in a male modeling competition which is literally called "The Mr. Finland competition"?

Are sherdoggers ready for people's main event : Makwan "Mr. Finland" Amirkhani vs Jason "The kid" Knight?
Makwan has vowed to finish Knight in spectacular fashion and then take Cub Swansson. Don't blink!!

"Mr. Finland"

Born in Iran, reps the Kurdish flag. Seems legit

In every Makwan thread on Sherdog:

People who don't know anything about either Makwan, Finland or the difference between ethnicity and nationality, commenting on those very issues.

What if I told you that Makwan's "Mr.Finland" nickname is based on him participating in a male modeling competition which is literally called "The Mr. Finland competition"?

Don't see how that makes a difference. With a title like that you would think he would acknowledge some kind of Finnish pride

Don't see how that makes a difference. With a title like that you would think he would acknowledge some kind of Finnish pride
You would indeed. Based on what do you make the assumption that he doesn't?

Back