Till has the skill & style to walk thru WB,BUT he looked severely drained+dealing with family issues

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is not good at all

Things are looking really bad for Darren Till right now

Not only the weight, but to have family issues to worry about too, is terrible

How will his mental game be like?

It's a shame. Very disappointing to me. I really wanted to see Darren Till at his best try to prove himself

Apparently his pregnant girlfriend is in the hospital, i thought he looked pretty shook in the staredowns and nervous in the interviews leading up but I think he has a lot of self belief still.

This is not good at all

Things are looking really bad for Darren Till right now

Not only the weight, but to have family issues to worry about too, is terrible

How will his mental game be like?

It's a shame. Very disappointing to me. I really wanted to see Darren Till at his best try to prove himself
As a casual, I hope to see Wonderboy win, never watched a till fight, only highlights.
<{JustBleed}>

I mean, you're making excuses for the guy before the fight even starts. He's the one bragging about being a "effing light heavyweight" in the welterweight division, bragging about his size. So, I really don't buy any excuses from him regarding his weight cut. He's the man. It's his professional obligation as a prize fighter.

That said, I'm picking Thompson here, I think Thompson is going to prove to savvy for Till. Thompson's experience is second to none in the welterweight class, and he'll style on Till on route to a points win, imo. Maybe a TKO.

LOL "family issues"?

2b33dt.jpg

AANNNDD that chocolate cake on the catering table outside the dressing room looks appetizing!

I heard from a friend who knows a fighter on the card that Till’s pregnant gf maybe lost their baby. Purely rumours and this may just be one person guessing, but my heart goes out to them if it’s true.

Apparently his pregnant girlfriend is in the hospital, i thought he looked pretty shook in the staredowns and nervous in the interviews leading up but I think he has a lot of self belief still.
Oh no.
<6>

Nick Peet in this interview states he spoke to till who told him his pregnant girlfriend is in hospital.

I

That said, I'm picking Thompson here, I think Thompson is going to prove to savvy for Till.
When you watch the footage it's Darren till doing the more fundamental things

It's a shame that Till won't be at his best. Hopefully he can remain mentally strong

Stop making excuses for him. He had months to train and get into a weight range where he could safely cut to 170. He chose to stay as big as possible to cheat every possible pound of extra size he could, now he's paying the price for it. I don't care if his whole family is in the hospital, the issue isnt just that he missed weight its that he isn't even sure he can make 188lbs the day of the fight, why is UFC allowing anybody to come into a fight over 20lbs above the contracted weight?

Regardless of what happens today he should be forced to move up to MW, so should anybody else who is 25lbs+ above the weight class on the day of the fight.

That's some excuse making if i've ever seen one. Before the fight "he can totally beat him but he probably won't because of reasons."

Everyone has some issues coming into a fight, in a way that's almost part of the fight. How each guy deals with their issues and does enough to win on the day.

If Till's in the wrong weight class that's on him too. In the end it's all about who wins the fight.

His pregnant girlfriend being in the hospital is no reason for him to be eating for two

Back