Ronda rousey throws and armbars Bas Rutten

Bas Rutten always loved to punch and legkick stand-and-cans.

Once he meets someone with grappling he has problems.

Last edited:
beetlejuicejerkoff.gif

Once ever human, all categories.

Always liked Bas, and Ronda actually seems like a laid back kind of girl when she isn't in competition mode.

Always liked Bas, and Ronda actually seems like a laid back kind of girl when she isn't in competition mode.

all her family issues manifested under the spotlight and she felt the need to put on that bitch persona i think, never got a lot of the hate for her. sure the humble pie was satisfying to watch, and the nunes fight was amazing just because of edmunds reaction(im laughing thinking about it now haha) but she was thrust into a position 99% of fighters have never been in, it must of been extremely hard to stay grounded.

Bas Rutten always loved to punch and legkick stand and cans.

Once he meets someone with grappling he has problems.

oh pipe down, he did amazing for someone that basically taught themselves grappling. and rightfully beat the bigger stronger wrestler to win the HW title.

all her family issues manifested under the spotlight and she felt the need to put on that bitch persona i think, never got a lot of the hate for her. sure the humble pie was satisfying to watch, and the nunes fight was amazing just because of edmunds reaction(im laughing thinking about it now haha) but she was thrust into a position 99% of fighters have never been in, it must of been extremely hard to stay grounded.
Just look at Jones and Conor's issues. GSP is a saint lol.

That was on my recommendated videos earlier today.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I want Ronda´s feet in my face

Back