Lutter vs Silva

Amorak

The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score
i thought Travis did great in that first round, despite missing weight.When travis was on top,he made a big mistake going after that armbar instead of just gnp.What if?Funny to think back on that fight...

And it was really impressive of Silva to get that triangle from bottom, with those elbows too.

Yeah,remember goldie/rogan said that alot in the leadup and during..
lol yea it was goldie and then joe said something like I wouldn't call him the mj of jujitsu but it is pretty good or something like that.

lol yea it was goldie and then joe said something like I wouldn't call him the mj of jujitsu but it is pretty good or something like that.
Didn't rogan say..no hes not when goldie said that

good bjj guy and he missed weight. it doesnt count as a defense since he missed weight.

Andy had double knee surgery a month before that fight, still made weight, and he subbed the Michael Jordan of BJJ.

Is normal.

Anderson beat him at his own game. The haters(mostly white nationalists) never give him credit for beating fighters at their own game while they glorify other fighters for it.

<{silvanormal}>

I clearly remember that fight, it was good. I would have loved to see Travis fight some more
He would have been trouble for a lot of guys

Lutter took Silva down at will, over and over again, easily, but Andy eventually got the triangle up.

It was the prequel to Silva/Sonnen.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lutter also did stuff we later saw Weidman do.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rogan then said maybe Larry Bird but thats still too kind

Back