Betting and missing weight?

gevoudane

ʇlǝq ʞɔɐlq
@Silver
Reaction score
If a fighter misses weight but the fight still goes on at a catch weight are bets returned or do they stay if the fight still goes even at a different weight?

I assume if the fight is still sanctioned, then the bet is still legit.

This is how my gambling site works. I love when the person I bet on comes in overweight. Unfortunately my bet wasn't on Till so I would have gotten better money on Wonderboy had If save my bet until now.

This is how my gambling site works. I love when the person I bet on comes in overweight. Unfortunately my bet wasn't on Till so I would have gotten better money on Wonderboy had If save my bet until now.
Lol if the fighter that misses weight loses it was because he was drained from the weightcut (Gastelum v Woodley) if he wins he didn't try to cut weight and had a massive size advantage (Dern v ABC)

If a fighter misses weight but the fight still goes on at a catch weight are bets returned or do they stay if the fight still goes even at a different weight?

No, you lose.

Lol if the fighter that misses weight loses it was because he was drained from the weightcut (Gastelum v Woodley) if he wins he didn't try to cut weight and had a massive size advantage (Dern v ABC)

It seems that the person that comes in overweight wins a lot more then the person on weight. Before Till came in over weight he was around 2.3 odds, now its 2.1. The majority of people seem to think the same thing when someone comes in over weight.

Your trailer is gone, bruh

No bets are the same, only difference is the line might change. If you already had a bet you are locked in at that line.
Also bets are paid by what is announced, if it is changed to a no contest or a DQ later down the line you do not get a refund either

Unfortunately this is true. Seeing as the fighters that miss weight usually win this could be an advantage

No, you lose.

Not sure about catch weight scenario never ran into that. My bet on Romero vs Rockhold went through after Romero came in over weight. (I bet on Romero) I guess that's not catch weight tho. Got to watch that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back