How to lose your fans in 8 pounds or less. By Darren till, foreword by McKenzie Dern

Commando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’ve noticed a huge backlash for Till in the past 24 hours. Absolutely warranted IMO. But I just find it interesting how a guy was well liked or viewed favorably by most has turned it all around by missing weight. Also he tried to cheat. Takes effort to be that disliked so quickly.

Also Dern was already getting unpopular by faking that accent, her missing weight only exacerbated that. I would think most people don’t care for her now.

Thoughts?

u7KzD3v.gif

Amateurs the lot of em.

Yeah, I was hyped as fuuck about Till. Now not so much. Feels good to have Woodley's handsome mug staring at me all the time on Sherdog again.

I’ve noticed a huge backlash for Till in the past 24 hours. Absolutely warranted IMO. But I just find it interesting how a guy was well liked or viewed favorably by most has turned it all around by missing weight. Also he tried to cheat. Takes effort to be that disliked so quickly.

Also Dern was already getting unpopular by faking that accent, her missing weight only exacerbated that. I would think most people don’t care for her now.

Thoughts?

Funny that most people dont turn on him until he misses weight despite A) Missing weight before B) The fact that he still has a massive size advantage on fight night, whether he makes weight or not

I really don't give a sh!t I wanna see a fight if he's able to meet WB's 10 Commandments to fight lets do this....

You Ready <
Cm6yNK.gif
>You Ready

"LETS GET IT ON"...!

I wouldn't be surprised if he missed on purpose trying to keep a size advantage, I think he realized he's going to need it in this one.

I wouldn't be surprised if he missed on purpose trying to keep a size advantage, I think he realized he's going to need it in this one.

Should be no problem for the karate man, what's with all the fuss & State Farm...

Back